eighteen

'daddy! come get us, daddy!' michael squealed, giggling as he ran through the house with a blanket over his head, followed by calum. ashton chased after them, laughter filling the whole house.

'boys, get over here. you are both so silly' michael and calums laughter echoed through the house, as did ashtons.

'i-i ne-never stop' michael panted, standing with his hands on his legs and pushing on his knees.

'come on mikey, ashy gonna get us!' calum exclaimed, trying to get michael to run again. it was too late and ashton tackled both boys on the floor and took the blankets off of their heads whileboth boys were squealing.

'boys, you look tired. ready for a nap?' ashton asked, going to pick michael up. he whined, wanting to play more despite being absolutely exhausted from staying up all night last night.

'what about you calum?' ashton asked.

'n-no. want play." calum insisted, standing up from where he was sat on the floor. ashton shrugged and began tickling the boys tummys. both littles let out a few small giggles and tried wiggling out of ashton strong grip, but they were failing terribly.

michael, calum, and ashton started running around the house once again, laughing and panting. but when michael and calum started falling asleep standing up, ashton knew they had had enough. michael nearly fell but ashton caught him, chuckling at the dazed look on the boys face.

'c'mon bubba. time for sleepies' ashton said, lifting the half asleep boy off the ground. michael whined a little before relaxing into ashtons shoulder. calum held onto ashtons hand and followed him.

once they had gotten to michaels bedroom, ashton dropped michael onto the bed and tickled him, making giggles erupt from the boys mouth.

'alright time for bed' ashton said and stopped tickling the boy. michael whined and crossed his arms over his chest.

'i no wanna' michael said, rubbing his eyes and yawning. ashton chuckled and grabbed michaels blanket and stuffie. michael smiled and took them, snuggling them up to his chest.

calum patiently waited at the door, not sure what to do. it was weird to be in someones home without his daddy. he wanted to be at his house with his blankie and his stuffie.

'cal? what are you doing, c'mon and lay down with us' calum walked over, jumping up onto the bed and resting his head on ashtons lap.

'ashy?' calum whispered quietly after a little while, his eyes closed as ashton ran his fingers through his hair.

'yes cal?'

'i wants daddy' calum pouted, feeling tears in his eyes. ashton sighed, sitting up and moving a sleeping michael off of him.

'we can call him if you like?' ashton suggested. calum nodded, sitting upright on the bed.

ashton handed calum the phone and calum held it to his ear. it rang a few times before luke picked up and cqlums eyes lit up at his voice.

'hey ash whats up?'

'd-daddy!' calum exclaimed. ashton shushed him, seeing michael wince in his sleep.

'hi bug. whats wrong?'

'i miss you daddy' calum whispered, tears filling his eyes.

'daddy will be there to get you soon. i just have to work a little longer...'

'o-otay da'ee' calum said in an extra babyish voice he knew luke couldnt resist.

'baby can you give ashy the phone for me?' calum wiped his eyes and handed the phone to ashton.

'how is he ash?' luke asked, contemplating whether he should go and get calum.

'hes alright, kinda upset and he really wants you'

'maybe i should come get -'

'its okay. hell be fine' ashton assured, watching as the boy played quietly with toys in the corner of the room.

'are you sure? i can come and get him'

'im sure luke, enjoy your work day'

there was a small pause.

'when i get home we tell them okay?' luke whispered. ashton bit his lip, looking between the two boys. he smiled.

'okay. see you soon'

-

ive been trying to update this but im a lazy ass but hey tHX FOR 6K I REALLY APPRECIATE IT YALL ARE GR69

also, im gonna start doing shout outs for like, funny comments or something you guys say idk, but yea ill do shout outs.

vote - comment - share