eleven

calum sat in his high chair, being fed by his daddy.

'alright bug, open up for daddy' luke said, putting some chicken on a fork for the 'small' boy. calum opened his mouth, closing his eyes tightly as he waited for the food to enter his mouth.

'num' calum smiled as he chewed the food happily, enjoying the taste. lukes phone began ringing and he left to go pick it up.

calum eyed the food that luke had left on his tray. he smiled, picking up the fork and stabbing the piece of chicken, making noises while doing so.

'i gon' eat you!' he yelled as he ate the chicken. chewing fastly, he giggled to himself before trying to pick up another piece. unfortunately, he failed and just placed the fork down, picking the chicken up with his hands.

'daddy?' calum whined loudly, wondering where luke had gone. to the small boy, he had been gone forever, but he had really only been gone for nearly ten minutes.

'hold on a few seconds baby, daddy is just making a phone call' luke called out from the other room. calum huffed and continued to eat his chicken.

about five minutes later, luke walked back in, giggling at the little boy he walked in on.

calum had gotten chicken everywhere. the floor was covered in little pieces of it and luke was sure that more had gotten on the floor than in his mouth.

'daddy look, i princess!' calum smiled, placing a piece of chicken on his head. loud giggles erupted from the boy, and luke couldnt help but laugh at the boy. he walked over and started to pick up the chicken from the floor and throwing it in the rubbish bin.

'alright my little princess, i think youre all done for tonight' luke announced, lifting the boy out the crib and placing him on the floor so he could go play. but clearly, he had a better idea.

'daddy i help cwean?' he asked polietly, something that luke couldnt say no to.

'of course. can you go and get me the dustpan please' luke asked. calum nodded and ran to where the dustpan was kept. he reached to grab it but found out he was too short. he huffed, trying once again, this time standing on his tip-toes.

he grabbed the dustpan with the tips of his fingers and tipped it so it fell to the floor. he picked it up and ran back to where his daddy was.

'daddy i gots the dus'pan' luke turned to see calum standing proudly, his hand on his hip as he played with the short pink tutu that was wrapped around his waist over his jeans. luke chuckled and grabbed the dustpan to finish cleaning the chicken.

'now, my love, its naptime' luke announced as he threw the remains of the chicken in the rubbish bin. calum whined.

'but daddy..' calum sighed, knowing he wouldnt even begin to win the battle. so, he trudged upstairs with a cute little annoyed sigh that may or may mot have slightly turned luke on.

vote - share - comment

so, im sorry i never mentioned this, but calum wears a pink tutu over his jeans. i think i mentioned it at the park but it wasnt very descriptive. im vv sorry for any confusion.

cake smut in two chapters i promise