six

'daddy me likes mikey' calum said, giggling quietly to himself over a joke him and michael had made.

'i see that' luke replied.

luke looked at his baby and noticed the smile on his face.

'what do you want for dinner?' luke asked calum, who was sucking his thumb.

'chi'in nugget' calum replied sleepily, laying his head on the car window.

a few minutes later, the two had reached their house. luke got out of the car and went to calums side, opening the door and lifting the small boy out of the car.

'can you wake up for me bug,' luke asked as he walked into the house. calum mumbled some baby words before wiggling out of his daddy's arms.

calum rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes as he followed luke to the kitchen, stumbling a little bit. luke found it adorable.

'come sit in your high seat for daddy please' luke asked, opening the tray on the seat. calum waddled over, hoisting himself up into the chair.

'arms up bug; high in the sky for me' calum lifted his arms up, wiggling his 'little' fingers in the air. he let out a small giggle before touching lukes hair.

'supa' fwuffy daddy' calum said, bopping lukes head. luke chuckled, standing up straight and clicking the tray in place.

'how many?' luke asked, already putting a few on the boys plate.

'thwee. like me daddy' calum said, holding up his middle, ring and index finger to show three.

'you need more than that bug. how about six. its double your age' luke said, putting six on the plate upon seeing calum get excited.

'tank you daddy' calum said, biting into one of the nuggets. luke smiled, squirting tomato sauce onto the boys plate.

'your welcome bug'

vote - comment - share