nine

calum and michael played almost every weekend for the rest of november. then all the parties started. they couldnt see each other as much and both boys had to stay out of their headspaces all weekend. neither liked it.

'wake up bug. we have a work christmas party today' luke whispered. calum groaned.

'i stay home?' calum asked, a sleepy look on his face. luke wanted to just tell the boy he could stay home, but he couldnt.

'im sorry bug you have to come. i put away all your baby things. so when your out of littlespace, come to the kitchen and well get going' luke said before turning and leaving the room.

calum sighed, trying his hardest to slip out of his headspace. but he really didnt want to.

'i can be little and still be a big boy' he whispered to himself. he dressed himself in jeans and his daddys t-shirt. smiling at his appearance, he walked to the kitchen.

'you ready cal?'

'yes da-luke'

hours later and calum was restless. he wanted to go home and being in his little space wasnt making it any better. he pulled at lukes shirt, eyes watering. luke gasped, telling his friends he had to take care of something and pulled calum out of the room.

'baby, are you feeling little?' luke asked, kneeling down in front of calum. the boy clasped his arms in front of him and looked down, nodding slowly.

'what did i ask you this morning bug?'

'to stay in big boy space'

'and what did you do?'

'no stay in big boy space. i-i sowwy daddy. please no be mad at me' calum whimpered, tears falling from his eyes.

'im not mad but when we get home, you will get punished' luke said. calum whimpered and followed luke out of the building.

the ride home was quiet, other than the small sniffles that were coming from calum.

'bug please calm down' luke asked, seeing the boys chest rising and falling fastly. calum bit his lip, wiping his teary eyes.

'me no want punishment' calum whined. luke sighed. he wanted to give in, but he couldnt. his baby needed to learn.

'im sorry baby. today im very serious. no spanking but you will be in isolation longer' calum started crying, covering his ears.

'please no daddy' he whimpered, but already knew what was coming.

that night, luke striped calum down and put him in warm clothing, knowing the isolation room got cold.

'baby, youre going to stay in there for twenty minutes to think about what you did today do you understand?' luke stated. calum nodded, hugging his daddy.

'i wuv you daddy' he whispered before luke shut the door.

'i love you too' luke shut the door and could hear his baby's cries about how dark it was. he set the padlock to twenty minutes and walked away, knowing he would get guilty and take the boy out earlier.

calum curled in the corner, counting to ten to calm his anxiety like luke always told him to do. he could feel himself slipping from his headspace, but his fear brought him back.

it seemed like hours, but finally, the twenty minutes was over. calum had fallen asleep in the corner from crying and screaming so much. luke cooed and picked the boy up, frowning at his red and puffy face.

'da-daddy?' calum whispered, hugging on to luke with a tired expression.

'shh lets just go to bed bug' luke whispered. calum nodded, holding back a fresh set of tears.

luke laid the boy in his bed, pulling thr covers up to his neck. calum rubbed his eyes sleepily, looking at luke.

'i-im sowwy daddy' calum apologized quietly, closing his eyes. luke kissed his forehead.

'i forgive you bug'

vote - comment - share

thought id say hi nearly ten chapters in. hello. can we get some comments. i love hearing from yall