twenty - one

pilots

-

michael woke up, yet again, out of his headspace. he didnt understand why.

'a-ash?' michael whimpered. he walked through the hallway to ashton and lukes room. the boy peeked his head in, frowning when seeing ashton wasnt in there, only luke

'whats wrong, love?' luke said, noticing michael standing in the hallway.

'wheres ashton?' michael asked, walking over to luke.

'he had to go out, ill help you into your headspace' michael shook his head, he only wanted ashton.

'ashtons not gonna be home for a little while' luke stated. michael shrugged and walked away.

calum woke up shortly after, banging on the cribs bars to get someones attention. michael walked in and lifted the boy out of the crib.

'mikey big?' calum asked, tilting his head to the side. michael nodded.

'i be big too!' calum shouted.

'no you stay little, cal' michael said and walked away.

ashton got home a few hours later and walked into the living room. michael was sat on the couch, struggling to stay awake.

'its someones naptime, isnt it' michaels eyes widened and he stood up.

'no' michael said, walking to the kitchen.

'youre big?' ashton asked, following michael.

'y-yeah, i need to talk to you about it' michael said in a whisper barely audible to ashton.

'ill call luke down'

a few minutes later luke and ashton were sat on the couch, both panicking due to the fact they had no idea what was going on.

'i want to stay big, and, ashton, i know its selfish because you love being a daddy i just, i want to try being big for a little while. i like it, being able to do some things by myself. please'

ashton nearly started crying. his baby didnt want to be baby anymore. he nodded, his eyes never leaving the boy in front of him.

'fine. if thats what you want i guess. i cant stop you, youre a grown adult' ashton stated, stood up and walked away.

michael groaned, rubbing his hands over his face.

'its alright. hell be fine. you do know that cal-'

'yes, i-i know. ill tell him myself'

when calum woke up from the nap he had been taking, he called for luke to get him. instead michael went so he could talk to the boy.

'mikey!' calum squealed, opening his arms. michael smiled lightly and picked the boy up, resting him on his hip.

'hello little one, how did you sleep?' michael asked, fixing the boys hair. calum smiled, placing his head on michaels neck.

'i sleep good'

'thats good. i have to tell you something very important' calum tilted his head, his eyes widening with curiousity.

'mikey 'kay?' calum asked. michael chuckled.

'yes little one, im quite alright. its just, im going to be big for a while now' michael said. calum frowned, his bottom lip jutting out.

'mikey no play with me no more. and-and mikey no like being little no more. i sad' calum stated, tears filling his eyes. michael shook his head, wiping the tears falling from calums face.

'no honey, im still gonna play with you just like i did. and i love being little, i just need a small little break' calum nodded, kissing michaels cheek.

'otay bubby'

'im bubby now huh?' michael said, a smile coming onto his face. he liked the name

'yes bubby'

-

unedited

that was something, i guess loll

vote - comment - share