seventeen

'dada, cally come over today?' michael asked ashton for the thousandth time. ashton sighed.

it was now new years eve and over the course of the last week, the two familys had gotten close. ashton had invited the luke and calum over for a new years eve party and michael was beyond happy.

'yes baby, calum will be here soon. go play while i get ready okay?' michael nodded and ran off to his room.

two hours later, a knock was heard on their door and michael practically ran to open it.

'cally here dada!' michael exclaimed, waiting for ashton to open the door.

'okay michael, please calm down'

ashton opened the door and ushered the two boys inside. both littles ran to play while luke and ashton said 'hellos'

'do you think the boys will actually stay up?' luke whispered, giggling lightly when seeing michael and calum falling asleep on each other as they played.

'well just have to wait and see'

-

11:58

all the boys were huddled around the television, waiting for the colorful orb to fall and declare a new year.

ashton had something special in mind.

'luke, i-i, um, stand up' ashton ordered. luke hesitantly got up, confused.

'now, ive been waiting for a long time and i didnt know when to ask but here we are and i need to ask you now but um,'

11:59

ten

nine

'luke will you be my-'

eight

'my, um new-'

seven

six

five

'new years kiss!'

three

two

'yes'

one

luke and ashtons lips connected, both of the older boys feeling sparks and they touched.

' 'appy new year!' both michael and calum exclaimed, kissing each other as their daddies had done.

luke and ashton pulled apart, looking each other in the eyes.

'i think i love you' ashton whispered, swiping his finger of lukes cheek

'i know i love you'

-

wot