My Hero

Caleb's POV

Miranda ran upstairs, i helped Hanna up and we went after Miranda upstairs. She couldn't get away with this.

We walked in the living room and there she stood with a gun in her hands.

"We can make a deal" she smirks while she hold the gun towards hanna's. "WHAT DO YOU WANT" Hanna screamed while crying.

"Give me Caleb, let him stay here and you will be free" She said with a devilish laugh(idk if i write it correct)

"NEVER" she screamed
I took Hanna's hand and squeezed it gently

"If Hanna will stay safe than i guess i will stay" i said doubtfully.

"Caleb no! I don't care if i'm safe or not i don't let you stay with this psychopath" Hanna said while she hold me back.

"SHUT UP AND GO OUT OFF HIS WAY!" Miranda shouted

"SHUT UP YOURSELF BITCH" Hanna shouted back

Then Miranda pulled the trigger off the Gun..

"HANNA WATCH OUT" i screamed when i jumped on top off her en we fell behind the couch.

"God Caleb are u okay?" She asked me, i could hear the concern in her voice.

"Yeah i'm alright, how are you? your the one with the broken leg and concussion"

"I'm fine i think" she said still shaking.

"Stay here" i said

I got up and didn't saw that bitch I grabbed a candle holder of a cabinet. I walked through the livingroom when i saw something in the kitchen. I looked at Hanna and than walked in the kitchen.
There she stood on the other side of the room.

"Fuckyou Caleb, i thought we made a deal. But now you're gonna regret it and Hanna too!" She said still holding the gun. I quickly ran over here grabbing the gun. "You didn't think of that did you bitch?" I smirked. I threw the gun to hanna.

Miranda came running up at me with a knife in her hands "i thought about everything" she screamed. I jumped out of her way and when she got closer i hit her with the candle holder.

Now she was laying on the ground with a pool of blood around her head.

"Caleb are you okay?!" Hanna shouted from the living room. She slowly stood up and began walking to me.

"CALEB WATC-" i heard hanna screaming.

I turned around and Miranda cut my leg with the knife.

"You son of a bi-" i got cut off by the pain.

By then i heard the door and police and toby and the girls stormed in the house.

-X-X-X-

Hanna's POV

I was sitting outside in the ambulance while the checked me and Caleb. They cleaned our wounds and i got some stitches and caleb got one too in his leg.

When they were done i sat there in Caleb's arm. I slowly turned up from his shoulder and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry Caleb for everything" i said while there appeared a tear.

Caleb picked up my head with his hands and slowly wiped my tears away with his thumbs.
"I don't care about the past Han, your safe and with me thats all that mathers to me" he said with a little cute smile on his face.

"Ilove you Caleb, you really are my hero" i said

"Iloveyou too" and then he kissed me and it felt better and stronger, we felt better and stronger then ever before.

-X-X-X-

A/N

Okay this chapter seemed so nice in my head but i didn't know how to write it so it turned out a little messy and shitty so i'm sorry.

Next chapter will be more Haleb❤️