"-A is Right"

Hanna's POV

We we're sitting around the table eating. Caleb next to me. He got some texts more and more so when i looked down at his screen and he noticed he quickly turned around his phone. What was he keeping from me?

"So Hanna 2 weeks here in Rosewood and than you will leave right?" Ted asked
"Yes i can't wait to start college and start a new part of my life" i smiled taking a sip of my water.

Than Caleb's phone went off

"I'm sorry i've to take this one" Caleb said when he stood up and walked out the backdoor.

"Is everything okay?" My mom asked. "I think so"

It was more then 10 minutes ago and Caleb still wasn't back.
Thats when i got a message.

Unknown: Stop eating piggy you don't want be called hefty Hanna by Alison again will you? Calebs already making plans to leave you. I totally understand he doesn't want to be with a pig. You know how to get rid of it Xox -A

"Are you alright Hanna?" My mom asked noticing my face. My phone was on my lap so she didn't saw it.
"Yeah yeah i just uhh have to pee!" I stood up and quickly walked upstairs.

I walked straight to the bathroom. -A's right. Why would Caleb want to be with someone as fat as me? I know he's keeping something for me and maybe it's that. Maybe he has someone else. A tear appeared in my eye as i lifted up the toilet seat. I slowly pushed my finger down my throat till everything came out..

Caleb's POV

I felt so bad for leaving dinner for a phonecall. But it was important, because it was a suprise for hanna. I was buzy with it for weeks now and it was finally settled now.

I walked back inside when i noticed Hanna wasn't there anymore.

"Where's Hanna?" I asked when i took a seat.
"She had to pee" Ashley said.
"Oh okay" i said while i took a bite.

Minutes went by and Hanna still wasn't back.

"I think i'm gonna clean this up" Ashley said while she stood up collecting all the dishes. Thats when we heard a loud nois and i knew something was wrong. I quickly made my way upstairs Ashley, Ted, Sophia and Cameron behind me.

"HANNA!" I screamed when i saw her laying in the hall way with her legs in the Bathroom. I ran over to her and picked her up bridle style.
"WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!"
"Wait Caleb! You don't know whats wrong with her" Ted said
"YES I DO"
"What do you mean?!" Ashley said while running over to me stroking Hanna's head "Baby please wake up"
"Sh- she was doing it again" i said while a tear appeared in my eye when i looked down at her pale face "We have to go! Now!" I sniffed.

••

Short chapter. I hope you like it :)

Comments and Votes would make me so happy😊❤️