The Marin house

Hanna's POV

I heard the doorbell so i went downstairs to open it. When i opened it there was a boy.

"Uhm can i help you?" I asked the boy. "Hii, i'm Cameron" he greeted

"Oh you're Sophia's project partner" i rembered him from the icecreamshop. "Yeah i'm here for that" he smiled

"Yes come in, Sophia is in te kitchen it's in the end of the hall but you'll see" i said while closing the door and walking back upstairs.

I was making my homework (yes i'm doing homework, because i want to get out off this town) when i heard a knock on my door. "Yes" i shouted. Caleb walked in.

"Hii handsome what are you doing here?" I asked
"Checking on my beautiful girlfriend" he smiled while kissing my head.

"So how are you?"
"I'm fine" i said while flipping the page of my book"

"Good, so who's that guy downstairs?"
"Cameron, Sophia's project partner. But i think they like each other."

"Ah okay" he said while sitting next to me. "I thinks it's kinda cute isn't it?" "What?" "Their love" "hmm it's possible. But our love is cuter" he smirked while kissing me. It got heated and soon my shirt and Calebs shirt where off and he was on top of me kissing me. "C- c-Caleb we can't do this rightnow" i murmered in between our kisses.

"Why not?" He asked while he got up from me. "Did i do something wrong? Did i hurt you?" He asked. Concern growing in his eyes.

"No no ofcourse not. As much as i want to continue this right now we can't. Sophia and Cameron are downstairs.

"So? We also did it when your mom was home" he smirked while kissing my neck.

"Okay you win, but first lock the door!" I giggled. He jumped up from the bed ran to the door locked it and turned back.

*Stop reading here if you don't want to read the mature part*

We started kissing again Caleb on top of me. Begging for entrance in my mouth and i quickly gave in. He clipped off my bra and i started to undo his pants. Soon our clothes where all somewhere in the room and we were both naked. Still kissing.

"Are you really sure Han? If you don't want to we can stop right now" he said while he stopped kissing me".

"Caleb i'm sure" i said while pulling his head back down and pushing my lips against his"

He slowly pushed inside of me. I was wet and tight and i knew he felt it. We slowly moved against each other.

"C-c-Caleb i'm close" i moaned.
"Me to babe"

We went faster untill we finished together. Caleb slowly pulled out off me and i rested my head on his chest. While Caleb played with my hair

*You can read further here*

"This was amazing" i giggled while hugging his chest.
"No you're amazing" Caleb said and kissed my cheek.

"I'm thirsty"
"Key let's get something to drink" Caleb said while he flipped of the sheets and walked over to the door.

"Uhm Caleb, as much as i love to see you in this way i don't think the others will" i laughed while throwing his clothes and boxer.

"Oh yeah right" he laughed embarrassed.

we walked down the stairs, through the hall way to the kitchen. Caleb right behind me. When i wanted to walk in i quickly stopped and took a few steps back. Caleb bumped in to me.

"Whatswrong?" He asked confused. "Ssst" i said while putting my finger against his lips. Looking in the way to the kitchen.

Sophia and Cameron where kissing

He laughed when he noticed and we waited till they where done.

"Hii guys" i said while we walked in. Sophia was shocked when she saw us and went bright red. "Hii Hanna" Cameron greated.

"We're just grabbing some drinks, do what you have to do" Caleb laughed.

I gave him a dead glare. When he smirked to me.

Than the door opened and my Mom and Ted walked in.

"Girls we are back!" My mom shouted
"We're in the kitchen Mom!" I shouted back

"Oh hii Caleb and uhm?"
"Cameron" cameron smiled
"He's my project partner" Sophia said.

"Nice to meet you Cameron" my mom smiled. "So are you guys staying for dinner?"

A/N

Quick update, i will write the other part tomorrow because i really have to learn my french test rightnow
X A