Kahns party

Calebs POV

Hanna and i arrived at Noels party and we were walking inside when i saw the boys. I walked over to them and greeted them. Hanna was with the girls so i decided to stay with the boys a little longer.

After some time i was looking for Hanna so we could spend some time together before the party was over and to check up on her, because if she drank to much i did know she couldn't handle it all so well by herself. I reached the barn where i saw Spencer and Aria dancing with some other girls.
"Hii, do you know where Hanna is?" "Hiiii calebbb come danceee witthh uss" Aria said with her drunk voice. I just laughed at her
"She went with Emily to the toilet" Spencer said when she held her cup high while dancing. I walked inside to the toilets everywhere drunk couples where just fooling around. I never would do it with Hanna not when she's drunk or when i'm. I never would let her think that i took advantage off her i thought in myself. Thats when i saw Emily. "Em" i screamed over the loud music she turned around and waved her hand "Hii Caleb"
"Do you know where Hanna is?" "Uhh no i think she just left to the basement with some kid" "What kid?" "Uhmm i don't know i thought his name was uhm Ethan or something" what is she doing with a guy? Is she drunk? Was All i could think about. "Thanks em"

Nobody's POV

Hanna and Ethan where just walking down the stairs when they reached the basement. Ethan started kissing hanna's neck and Hanna was giggling from the alcohol. He started pushing her down the couch and hovered her. Soon enough she snapped back to reality "Ethan stop i don't want this i have a boyfriend" Hanna said while she tried pushing him away. He didn't listen and started pushing his lips on hers. Hanna tried and tried pushing him away, but she wasn't strong enough. Ethan didn't care and carried on what he started he wanted to zipoff Hanna's dress but before he did he rubbed his arrousel over her center she was screaming now "Pleaheease stop!" Tears escaped and when he was planning on taking her dress off he got a punch from behind

Calebs POV

I was just down the stairs when i saw Hanna and that Ethan guy on the couch. He was on top off her and she was screaming and crying i knew what was going on and ran as fast as i could and punched him so hard as i could. "GET THE HELL OFF MY GIRL" i shouted before pushing him to the ground and kicking him "GET" (kick) "THE" (kick) "HELL" (kick) "OUT"
He stood up and ran as fast as he could the stairs up with some bruises and a bloody nose. I pulled Hanna into a hug and reassured her with some words. "Cccaleb" "Yes?" "Thankyou" she cried into my shoulder "If you didn't find me her he could have raped me.." She cried even harder. "I'm not gonna let that happen Hanna. Ever."
"Just promise me one thing" "sure" Hanna said now when she was looking me in the eyes. "Don't become so drunk ever again without me please?" "I promise" she said and that when i kissed her and whe hugged again before heading home.

A/N:

Poor Hanna :( but Caleb will always protect her <3
I'm so sorry for updating so less i don't have much inspiration for this book but i have inspiration for the sequel off this book ;) i also have a new book called PLL Chat. Please go read it :)

And please comment and vote that means a lot to me xx