Suspicious

"I am Jordan, Jordan Hobart" he smiled while taking a sip of his drink. "I'm not in this class to design fashion. I only want to know how it works. I want to start a business in it" Jordan explained. "That's a big dream" Hailey replied. "Yea, but it will be worth it".

The buzzer went of, what meant they had to get to their next class again. "Is it okay when I walk with you two? I really don't know that much people here" he asked awkwardly. "Ofcourse" I smiled back and we started to walk to our next class.

••

After a long day we decided to go get some coffee together. I would drive home with Caleb, but I had to find him and tell him I would come home later. I was walking to his car with Hailey and Jordan when I saw Caleb approaching. "Hii babe" he smiled pulling me into his side and kissing my cheek. "Hhm Hii" Hailey interruped our moment. Caleb looked up and his look fell instantly on Jordan. He frowned his eyebrow and turned back to me. "Who are your new friends baby?" He tried to sound convicing. "This are Hailey and Jordan, they are in the same class as I'm with most subjects" I answered. "Yeah nice to meet you, I'm Hailey" Hailey reached for Caleb's hand and shook it. "I'm Jordan Hobart nice to meet you, you're very lucky with Hanna" Jordan commented while shaking Caleb's hand and smirking whil the last sentence left his mouth. Caleb searched for my eyes and I could feel the confussion staring right through me. "Yeah uhm we wanted to get some coffee, so I see you later at the appartment?" I asked not sure of what his reply would be. "Ofcourse where else would I be?" He commented and unlocked his car. He gave me a quick peck before he got in his car. "Have fun" he said before he closed the door and drove away. "Nice boyfriend you have" Hailey stated. I smiled and we started walking to a cafe near college.

••

Caleb's POV

When I got home I had this weird feeling. Why would a boy be in a fashion class. Maybe he's gay? No not all the boys there have to be gay, do they? But if he's into girls? He's hanging out with Hanna. Wait maybe he's that Hailey's girl boyfriend. Caleb's head was busy thinking about Hanna's new friends. He reached for his phone and fell onto the couch quickly going to his instagram account. He had some pictures with Hanna on it but also some of him alone which had Hanna insisted him to post, cause he looked so "handsome" in it. He also had some with friends on it but not as many as with Hanna. He went to the search balk and wrote down the first name that came to his mind. Jordan Hobart. He found the profile, but sadly enough his account was private. But lucky for Caleb his facebook account was in his bio. Caleb sprinted to their bedroom searching for his laptop. When he got it he went back to the living room and quickly opened facebook on it. He found Jordan's facebook account and luckily this one was not private. He wanted to know everything about this guy. He trusted Hanna with his whole life, but this man gave him some serious creeps. Caleb searched through Jordan's pictures but there was nothing suspicious only some pictures of himself or with friends. He wanted to stop looking when his eyes fell on Jordan's friendlist. He pushed on the friends button and Jordan's facebook friends slowly appeared on his screen. Caleb felt the anger bowling inside him. Like 80% of this guys facebook friends were girls. Not just girls. Blond girls! He got up and started pacing around. What should he do. If he says something to Hanna she might get upset for not trusting her or she might think he's being jealous. Caleb wanted to cut his mind off and decided to watch a movie on his ipad untill Hanna came back, but when he wanted to shut down facebook his eyes fell on another thing on Jordan's facebook. His relationship status. "Single, into pretty blond girls". Caleb slammed his laptop shut and bit his bottem lip. He didn't like the fact that Hanna was out with this guy at all.

••
General POV

In the meantime Hanna was sitting in a café with Hailey and Jordan. Busy talking about their lives. "So how long have you and your boyfriend been together?" Jordan started. "For about 4 years now"
"That's pretty long" Hailey said "I've never been in a relationship that long" she laughed. "Me neither" Jordan began "I'm just looking for some fun whilst I can" he smirked. Hanna looked down at her drink. She has never experienced the "one night stands fun" She had dated Sean and Travis but never did have sex with anyone except for Caleb. She loved that idea and she hated one night stands, but thought it would be embarassing to talk about that with people she just met, because they still were into one night stands. Hailey went to the bathroom and Jordan turned his head to Hanna. "So, Hanna. I've seen some of your first sketches today it is pretty good" he smiled. "Thanks" Hanna smiled back. "If everything turns out like I hope rightnow I would hire you for my business" "Haha thankyou, but I don't think you will remember me in 6 years" "who said I will be starting my business in 6 years? I've already paid for everything. I just need to work some things out." Jordan said. "What do you mean?" Hanna asked confused. Did he just say he already has a company? "What you're thinking. I've bought a company and I want you in it" "me?" Hanna was shocked. He did want her to work in a real upcomming fashionbusiness. "Yea you I will make sure you can design your own label. I will make sure everyone will know you." "How will you do that?" "Don't worry about that darling. I'm the one who does the thinking" he winked before he took a sip of his drink.

••

Sorry this chapter is shitty af

Like and comment for update x