"I'm sorry Caleb"

1 week later

Hanna's POV

I'm out of the hospital for 1 week now and i stopped puking. But -A didn't stop with sending those messages and i don't know what to do anymore. Caleb keeps saying i have to ignore them, but how is that possible when i get them everytime i'm around food. I don't eat much anymore, but Caleb didn't find out. At least not yet. I know it makes me sick and it isn't good for me, but i don't want to go back to Hefty Hanna and it kinda makes me feel better when i do those things. It's an addiction.

I came over to Calebs place earlier. I was going to help him pack for next week because we will move out to LA soon. He went grocery shopping and i was just waiting for him and watching some tv.

I was sitting on the couch when caleb got home.

"Hey babe" he said kissing my cheek before walking over to his tiny kitchen and putting the grocery bags down.

"Hii" i smiled.
He quickly put the stuff away and sat down next to me putting his arm around me.

"When did you got here?" He asked
"Like a hour ago or something" i said while switching the tv

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked.
"Sure let me make some popcorn for you" he smiled while standing up.

"Caleb" i grabbed his arm which made him turn around. "You don't have to make that for me.."

"Han" he looked me strict in the eyes "did you even eat something today?"

I thought. No, but i'm not gonna tell him that.

"Yes" i lied. He looked me straight in the eyes. "You haven't" he said strict. Gosh why does he know me so well. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna make you a sandwich while you choose a movie and i'm gonna watch you eat untill there's nothing left" he said while walking away.

A few minutes later i laid on the couch waiting for caleb. He got back with a sandwich, he lifted my legs and put them on his lap.

"Here" he said handing me the sandwich

I hesitated, but grabbed the bord. Just staring at it.

"Han please, you have to eat something" he said looking me in the eyes. I could see the concern in his eyes.

I sighed. "Only because you made it" i took a little bite and slowly ate it.

"That's my girl" he smiled while rubbing my leg.

I didn't ate the whole sandwich but it was a beginning.

It was getting late and i decided to go home so i stood up.

"Caleb it is getting late i should go home" i said while rubbing my eyes

"Aren't you staying the night?" He asked while he grabbed my hand

"My books are at home and i really have to go to school tomorrow" i said looking him in the eyes while sitting down on his lap

"We can drive by your house tomorrow morning if you want"

"I don't know Caleb" i sighed.