●●●●●

I don't own the fanart in any way.

The last days had been the longest of my life. I could swear that it wouldn't matter how many people explained, denied and stated that every day has 24 hours, because I would keep saying that the ones that had passed had definitely more than that, since saying it sounds impossible to me.

I am going to Gravity Falls.

I really am going to Gravity Falls!

It was already late when we arrived, about five o'clock, but nobody will judge us for arriving late at a Thursday.

My weekend was painful above all. On Saturday, I didn't left my room for the rest of the day, and I stayed there either playing in the computer, reading my uncle's diary or just lying in bed.
On Sunday however, my mom tried to make me and my father apolagize to one another by placing us facing eachother at the table at dinner and making small talk to see if we would comunicate with eachother. We can say that the night didn't end calmly.

I was actually relived to go to school on Monday.
I met up with Neil at our usual spot, and I told him about how I asked my parents to go to Oregon again, how my father reacted and what my mom said.

"What's the deal with your father though? I know he never really accepted the fact that you see ghosts, but he doesn't need to make you suffer because of it." Neil responded when I told them all about it.

"There is nothing I can do, Neil. He will either accept me or push me away."

Our walk to school wasn't a pleasant one, but I could feel my stress starting to vanish.

Once we arrived at school, we were presented with a crowd of talking students at the entrance of the school.

"What is going on? Did they got late and closed the school?" Neil questioned.

"The snow, remember?" I pointed out.

"Look, Salma is there!"

Indeed, Salma was on the side of the crowd, with her arms crossed and angry look on her face.

We slipped past the crowd and near her, where maybe we could gain total knowledge of what was really happening.

"Hey Salma! What is going on?" Neil asked her.

She sighed, never leaving her angry look.
"Isn't it obvious? The school was closed because of the snow! And now I won't be able to go get my new book about Advanced Science because I thought that leaving it in my locker would be a good idea..."

"Don't worry, Salma, it won't run away." I joked.
She gave me a death glare.
"That's not funny."

And well, after that, it was only a matter of days until I begged my mom to go like a child wanting candy.

My mom somehow managed to call somebody that would accept us there, so on Thursday we took the train and we travelled all day.

We got there feeling tired, and it was even more tiring to think that we still had to unpack our things.

We arrived at the rented apartment, where an old lady...almost... showed us our room.

"So...there are two bedrooms, two beds, two bathrooms" she moved towards two lamps and patted one of them "two lamps," right after she gave it a second pat, the whole thing fell to the floor, breaking itself apart "...one lamp, I mean...a television, a washing machine," she kep showing us around the house, my mom following her around.

I separated myseld from them, and stared at a window. I could see various parts of the town, including the woods, since the building was near the edge of the forest. I hoped that they didn't look too dark at night, or it would be spooky. But I still had a lingering wish to just go and explore them, along with everything that was part of this weird, little town.