●●●●●●●

I don't own the fanart in any way.

"Mabel!" Dipper scolded her.

I guess it was suposed to be a secret.

"So you have a journal? Filled with weird and mysterious creatures?" I asked.

I gave him my seeds, and he thanked me quietly, proceeding to place them in a small, leather bag that was resting on top of one of the desks.

As for me, I went back and sat in the chair.

"I just like to study them. My great uncle is the scientist." He responded as he was placing the bag with the seeds on a shelf.

A scientist? Could he be the man my uncle mentioned?
This was important. Maybe that yellow triangle thing was right after all.

"Great uncle, you say? So he's old, right?" I asked.

He shot me a warning look, probaly because of my strange question.

"Yes, he is, why?"

I looked at him, and noticed the way his eyes met mine with determination, before I looked the other way.

I had to try at least. I didn't knew the formal words to ask them what I was about to, so I just had to get it out now.

"Hum...I know this is gonna sound really weird, but could I, huh, talk to him?" I said, my voice starting to die as my words got out.

"Can I ask why?" Dipper said with a confused look.

I chucked nervously.
"Well, huh..that's kinda of a secret...actually."

Something in me was actually dying to tell the truth now, but I didn't think it was because of the fact that he was eyeing me weird. It was..something else, like some weird energy urging me to talk.
Still, I kept quiet.

I didn't want the same mistakes to happen again.

It is enough to have the whole town thinking that I'm weird or mentally ill, I don't need this one to be like this too.

It makes me frustated somehow though. Like everything that I say will be acused of being a lie later on when they find out. There is never a way to keep it hidden for very long.

Sooner or later, I will let something slip or they will start to think that something about me is off, because that's what always happens.

But that was the reason why I came to this town in the first place, isn't it?
To find out why I am like this. Maybe if things go right now, I can just give them all an explanation next time I see them and they maybe then they will finally understand.

Maybe after this, my father will understand me better.

"Ooh, a secret?" Mabel asked. Then she gasped. "You are a secret agent?! Are you a secret agent...That would be so cool! We could all go in some adventure!"

I laughed again.
Secret agent? Sure, I guess I could live with that.
"No, I swear that I am no secret agent. I just need" my eyes closed and with another sigh, I twisted my nose, like this wasn't something that I should be saying" to find answers to some pretty weird things, that's all."

"We could look it up on the journal!" Mabel pointed at a shelf, and Dipper looked annoyed for a moment.

"Mabel!" He looked at her again, eyes wide with a warning to keep quiet.

"What? He could find them!" She said.

"You know that the journal is supposed to be a secret!"

"But he needs help! Please, Dipping Sauce, help him out!" Mabel reasoned with him.