○●●●●

I don't own the fanart in any way.

"Look, Mabel...I'm sorry that I yelled and called you weird, and your friends too. I was just angry at the whole Pacifica thing. I hope you find it in yourself to forgive me."

Mabel shook her head.
" Nope, still not good enough."

Dipper sighed.
"Oh Mabel, queen of the awesome unicorn lands and alfa twin, I seriously hope that you find forgiveness in your humble heart to pardon your silly brother, that is a nerd, and that is also getting really tired of coming up with another apology speech for the twelveth time."

Mabel seemed to ponder for a while, as she stood sitting on her bed, both her legs and arms crossed to show her previous annoyance for Dipper's behaviour.
We were hopping she would accept the apolagy. But then, our hopes sank faster than a rock in a well.

"Still seems forced to me."

Dipper, who sat on his bed, me sitting besides him, groaned, and let himself fall backwards on the soft covers.

"Of course it will sound forced! I already apologized, what else do you want?"

Mabel smirked, and then looked at the girls sitting besides her in her bed.
"Girls, what should we do?"

Their smiles seemed malevolent in our eyes.
"Dipper Pines: you are now condemned to play whatever game Mabel sees fit, for you have upset her and her friends. Does anybody have anything to protest?" Candy proclaimed.

Dipper's face fell.
"Oh god, yes I do!"

"Sh! You are the subject in question, you do not have a say in this!" Grenda shushed.

"Well...it is decided. Unless...Norman?" Candy looked at me.

I looked at Dipper, his eyes pleading for me to do something about it.

I smirked playfully.
"You did call me weird."

Dipper opened his mouth in surprise.
"What! I already apolagized for that!"

I kept my smug look on.
"Alright." I said, still looking at Dipper, and then turning to them. "We can play whatever you want, as long as it isn't a girly game."

They gasped.
"Spin the bottle?!" Candy covered her mouth.

"7 minutes in heaven!" Grenda brought her hands to her cheeks.

"Truth or dare?" Mabel went stiff.

"No. You cannot play any of those. Maybe truth or dare, but only if you don't make it too uncomfortable." I responded, looking at them with a serious look.

"Pfffff, why do boys think romance is uncomfortable?" Mabel asked her girlfriends, nudging Grenda with her elbow and making them both giggle.

Dipper rolled his eyes, and I chose to not say or do anything about it.

"Well...then how about...Hide and Seek?" Mabel suggested, her eyes sparkling.

I looked over at Dipper, hoping to find any response from him, and he just shrugged his shoulders.

I took this as acceptance, so I smiled and turned to them.

"Hide and Seek it is." I exclaimed.

The girls giggled, happy to play, and jumped out of the bed.

"Alright! Dipper's it! You gotta count to 30, and we go hide. No peeking! And we can't leave the house." Mabel stared at her brother.

Dipper, still somewhat bothered, didn't said anything.