Chapter Six: Love&Lucky Café

♫ Love&Lucky Café ♫

It was finally Saturday, which means  I get to spend my time with Lucy the entire weekend. I smiled joyously to myself and hopped off of my bed, throwing a black muscle tank top over me to match with my green basketball shorts as I headed towards my bathroom. After finishing my morning routine, I then heard my door knock. I immediately when downstairs to open it, revealing Lucy in a hooded sweatshirt, adidas shorts, and plain slippers with her hair down. Despite her looking effortless, she still looked hot to me.

"Morning cutie," I smirked as Lucy rolled her eyes and entered my house, passing me by as I pouted, "Wow, no morning kiss?" Lucy then casually sat down on one of my dining chairs, discarding her slippers, and placing her bare feet on my kitchen table.

"I don't want to smell your morning breath." Lucy snorted as she played with her hair.

"Hey, I brushed my teeth this morning." I retorted as I walked over to my cupboard to grab a bowl and a box of my favorite cereal. I poured in my cereal in my bowl, putting my cereal box back into the cupboard, as I walked towards my refrigerator to grab my carton of milk.

"How should I know?" Lucy shrugged playfully, making me pissed that she still didn't give me a morning kiss.

"Oh you're a fucking tease." I muttered as I carefully poured my milk into my cereal at a length that I prefer the milk to be at. I then put my milk back in the fridge while grabbing a spoon to eat my cereal with.

"By the way, do you not eat anything else but cereal?" Lucy asked as she placed her bare feet back down on the floor to make room for me to sit next to her.

"I'm just too lazy." I said with ease as I began to munch hungrily on my spoonful of cereal. Lucy let out a hearty laugh and placed her arms on the table, laying her head on top of them as she gazed at me in awe.

"Also, I love it when your hair is down, you look cute." I commented while I slurped on my cereal. I then reached to my left to pat her hair making her narrow her eyes at me.

"Are you saying I don't look cute with my hair up?" Lucy hissed with suspicion. I laughed nervously and scooting a few centimeters away from her, hoping she doesn't kill me.

"No, you look cute with your hair up, too, hell, you look hot with any hairstyle, babe." I said, and don't worry I was telling the truth. She slightly smiled and nudged my hand off of her hair.

"Oh man, you're so shallow." Lucy laughed making me wink at her in response. After I finished my cereal, I dumped the bowl in my sink, mentally reminding myself to wash the dishes after I hang out with Lucy today. Lucy then went towards my coat hangers and threw a hooded sweatshirt at me as I easily caught it.

"It's going to be cold, so wear a jacket." Lucy told. I smirked as I put it on and reached to get my phone and my house keys, placing them in my pockets as my house keys jingled freely.

"You just want to match outfits." I responded as I noticed her blush a pinkish color, making her look away at my gaze. I chuckled at her actions and grabbed a pair of socks, along with a pair of shoes. Once I was finally dressed, we headed outside while I locked my door.

"So where are we going today?" I asked as we both jumped off my porch's staircase without even taking any steps (because we're rebels).