Toxic Love (Jason McCann kidnapped love story)

Copyright © 2014 all rights reserved

---------

Alright people, this was my first story I have ever written and it's definitely not my best work. Please take into consideration that I wrote this a while ago and the flow in some of the chapters and the grammar isn't as well as it should be. I am SLOWLY editing this so my grammar during this story will be all over the place. I promise it's nothing too bad, though. If you don't like it, then you can simply not read it, ok? My others stories are pretty interesting though... ;)

----------

Chapter 1: New Changes.

Carter's P.O.V

I walked on the cement as the snow crunched under my foot as I took each step. My lips were almost a purple color, but I really didn't care. My eyes flickered to the blue sky as snow fell down. It all shimmered in a way that was unexplainable. It was really beautiful to see the crystal-like pieces fall upon me. I never experienced this kind of weather before considering I'm a California girl. But let me tell you, California is nothing like Denver. It was freezing here and I'm not used to this kind of change. My long brown hair flowed behind me as cold wind blew on my face burning my cheeks. My lip gloss on my lips felt like ice and I really didn't like it. So far the only thing I like here is the snow.

The wind blew more and now I wish I had put on another jacket. I folded my arms and ducked my head down. I took a glance at my watch to see it was 8:30 and school started at 8:45.

I can't be late for school on my first day! I began to run down the street leaving a trail of footprints behind in the snow. The snow kicked up from under my feet and it made the bottoms of my blue jeans wet. I kept running until I saw a taller building up ahead. I'm guessing this is where I'm supposed to be. My nose began to drip, great. I sniffled and kept running down the side walk. I can't believe my mom is making me run in this goddamn weather.

I looked up at the building, it was absolutely huge. Ok now I'm nervous, kids can be so mean. I began to let my feet pull me to the front doors of the school. I really really really don't want to do this. I pulled open the glass door and made my way inside. I put my head down to face the ground. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. This was very uncomfortable. I pulled out the piece of paper the principle mailed to me. I read the paper slowly taking in all the 'important' information.

First period: English

Second period: Geometry

Third period: Science

Fourth period: French

Fifth period: lunch

Sixth period: Reading

Seventh period: Spanish

Eight period: Study Hall

Ninth period: Physical education

Ugh, I hate English and I have it first period. The paper said English was room number 213. I picked my head up from the paper to see everyone's eyes still on me. What the hell? A girl made her way towards me. She had a fake smile plastered across her face. "Hello!" She chirped. "Uh, hi," I said nervously. 'Don't blow this carter, try to make a good impression.'

"So, I'm guessing your new here?" She said with that fake smile still drawn on her face. I gave a weak nod, and smiled a bit. Why am I so goddamn nervous? "Well, I'm Stacey Adams. If you need any help just let me know. If you want to eat lunch with me and my girls you can." She said. Something about her didn't seem right, but oh well. "I'm Carter Donelli. And I have English, where do I go?" I asked. "Oh sweetie it's just down that hall at the very end," She spoke. Wait did she just call me sweetie? Weird.

"Well uh, thanks." I said as I scurried down the hallway. I passed many people with their eyes on me. Didn't their mothers teach them that staring is just rude? I opened the door to the last classroom on the hallway. It was completely empty besides one boy who sat over in the right corner. He had his head down and he was drawing on a white piece of paper. I began to walk towards a random desk and his head lifted upwards. His eyes locked onto mine and I stood there frozen. "What's your name?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I'm Jason, Jason McCann," He said with no expression what-so-ever. I looked into his eyes and immediately got lost into them. They were like giant pools of caramel sauce.

Whoa! Hold up a second! Jason McCann? Why does that name ring a bell? "Well it's nice to meet you. I'm Carter Donelli," I said. "Oh yeah your that new girl from Cali." He shrugged. "Uh, how did you know that?" I asked lifting an eyebrow. "You're like the number one topic of people's conversations right now, considering you're new and all," He spoke.

I ignored what he just said. "Why do you sound so familiar?" I blurted out. I suddenly got embarrassed. I usually get embarrassed a lot. "Oh well I'm that kid they sent back to high school instead of Juvy," He said with a sly smirk written across his face. Oh my god he's that kid who used to rob banks and shit. He tried to bomb a funeral or something before too. "O-oh. Well, lucky you then," I said. I made sure I sat far across the room from him. He seemed like nothing but trouble.

The bell rang and the door flew open with crowds of kids coming through. Everyone sat in their assigned seats. I felt something on my shoulder and I looked up to see a girl there. She frowned at me. Her hair was black and cut really short. A big blue streak ran across her bangs and black lip stick stained her lips. She continued to frown at me. "You're in my seat," She said. "Oh I'm sorry," I apologize, standing up with all of my books in my hands. I still had my bag with me because I wasn't assigned to a locker yet. Everything got too heavy for me and my arms gave out, making papers, and books fall everywhere.

Everyone chuckled a bit and then it turned into complete laughter. Nice one Carter. "SHUT UP," a girlish voice demanded. Everyone became dead silent and no one was laughing at me anymore. My cheeks were still bright red from being embarrassed. I looked over to see Stacey walking over to me. "I think you all forgot that this is my school, and no one laughs at my friend!" She yelled at the crowd. Damn, I wish people would listen to me like that. The teacher cleared his throat as I bent down to pick up my books and papers.

I shoveled everything into my arms and I stood up once more. "Are you the new girl?" The teacher asked. I nodded my head slightly. "Well go sit over by-" He said looking around the classroom. "-Jason," He finished. I let out a sigh, this kid is Jason fucking McCann. He is a cruel, heartless person. I am not going to talk to him no matter what.

I sat down at the desk and everyone's eyes were still on me. I hate when I draw attention to myself. "Alright class, this is our new student Carter Donelli. Please make her feel as welcome as possible, and by the way I'm Mr. Freeman," He spoke. I gave him an awkward smile. He began to write down things on the chalkboard. Everyone's gaze was set on him and not me, I am thankful for that.

"Psssttt!" a voice hissed next to me. I glanced over to see Jason looking at me, waiting for a reply. I rolled my eyes and turned my head back to the chalkboard. "Yo Carter. Earth to Carter," He whispered loudly. I completely ignored him. "Carter. Carter. Carter. Carter!!!" He whispered even more loud.

"GODDAMN'T WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" I yelled as loud as possible, everyone's eyes met me again. Mr. Freeman gasped at my sudden outburst. I looked over to Jason to see him laughing hysterically. "Carter! Today is your first day and I don't appreciate this type of behavior!" He scolded. "I'm sorry but-" I said before being cut off by Mr. Freeman. "Carter I'm sorry, but that type of language isn't tolerated in my classroom. You just earned yourself a detention after school," He blabbed on.

Everyone chucked and I kept my eyes on Mr. Freeman. I can't believe my first day was ruined by none other than the asshole, Jason McCann.

---

Hello guys ,

Just started this book and it took me forever to make this chapter. Lol so please comment and vote and tell me what you think.