Chapter 10: Knocked Out.

Carter's P.O.V

I stood there looking at the gun. I was mentally screaming. It seems as much as I try I'll never be able to get away from the devil a.k.a Jason. He cleared his throat and I looked up to see him with a big smirk on his face. "Silly girl, you actually thought I'd leave a loaded gun just sitting around?" He tsked. "I actually thought you were starting to behave yourself," he scolded as if he was my mother. I kept my mouth shut and refused to speak with him. He began to walk closer to me and I backed away as fast as possible.

"Why can't you just take another girl? Why me?" I screamed. "Just shut up Carter. Come with me," he said sharply as he grabbed my hand. "Oh, and I heard your conversation upstairs with Jenna. It was quite interesting if I may say so myself," he said in a monotone. "So, where are you trying to get at Jason?" I questioned. He chuckled a bit, "I set you up."

"What?" I asked completely dumbfounded. "Well Carter, I wanted to know if I could trust you and all. So I told Jenna, well I actually forced Jenna to go in to your bedroom and start some type of argument. Then she would leave and keep the door unlocked. I set the same gun on the table that was closest to the staircase. I kept it unloaded so you wouldn't actually shoot me. I knew that you would take the gun because we both know that you wouldn't be able escape without hurting me. So whenever you took the gun and left I immediately followed after you. I knew you would run into the woods because that's what you did that one time you tried to escape, but I wanted to test you to see if I could trust you and Carter you FAILED that test," he explained, putting much emphasis on the word 'failed'.

"You're so shallow," I spat. "I know baby, you aren't the first person who told me that," he said, chuckling. He pulled me through the woods and I just shut my mouth. Everything about him is confusing. I tried to pull away from him but his grip became tighter. "Get off!" I shrieked. His grip only became more tighter. "O-ow! Get off of m-me!" I yelled. His nails went into my skin and he was cutting off the circulation.

"Oh babe, if you can't handle a little pressure on your wrist then you are sure in for it whenever Johnson gets you. Let's just say he doesn't play around," he chuckled dryly. "Fuck you," I yelled. I still had my fingers curled around the revolver. I mentally cursed at the metallic object. But something popped up into my head.

What if I hit him in the temple with the gun, like they do in the movies? Hmm, it's worth a try I guess.

My palms became clammy and they shook a little. Come on Carter! You can do this! I then took the gun and hit him in the head with it at full force. I heard him groan and he hit the ground. Watching movies can come in handy. "I hate you!" I hissed at Jason before running off into the woods. A real smile spread across my face as I dashed away from Jason.

---

Jason's P.O.V
*
2 hours later*

I sat up and my head pounded. I brought my fingers to my head and I felt the dry blood. I looked around to see myself sitting in the dark woods. Then I remembered everything. That little bitch knocked me out. How?

Damn, I'm not even mad. I'm actually quite impressed. I don't even think Jenna knows how to do something like that. But, if Carter thinks she can just get out of this situation that easily then she has another thing coming. My pocket started to buzz and I took out my phone. I answered the call not even bothering to see who it was.

"Jason I've been calling you for the past two hours?! What the fuck man." James' voice echoed through my phone. "What do you mean?" I asked. "We are at your house. We told you we were coming!" He yelled. "I thought you guys were coming in like two days?" I said confused. "Well we changed our minds," he said before hanging up. I grunted and stood up and my head felt heavy. Sighing, I made my way towards the direction of my house. I'm going to get the gang to search for Carter with me. She couldn't of gotten that far in two hours.

If I know her, she probably just got to the main road. It takes a while to exit the woods anyway. She thinks she's so smart, but I'm even smarter. No one can outsmart Jason McCann.

I finally reached the back door and pulled it open. I saw the gang sitting there with their arms crossed. "Guys we have a problem," I said. "Care to explain why there's blood on your head?" Ricky said. "Well it's a funny story actually," I chuckled and looked around nervously. "Go on," James implied. "Alright alright! Johnson's girl escaped and knocked me out with a gun," I confessed. Everyone's eyes widened and the boys chuckled.

"Wow Jason McCann lost to a girl?" Chaz laughed. "Nope," I said popping the 'p'. "Jasey, it's kind of clear that you lost," Kelly's high pitch voice said. "Shut the fuck up whore," I spat. She rolled her eyes and backed away from me. "Everyone get in your car and search for her!" I demanded. They all nodded their heads and left the room. I followed after them. "Oh and by the way she's wearing a pink shirt and dark skinny jeans," I explained.

We exited the house and made our way towards our cars. I unlocked my mustang and hopped inside. I pulled out of the driveway and drove down the road.

---
*1 hour later*

The gang and I have been looking for her for at least an hour. I am no longer impressed. I am just pissed off. I was currently driving down the streets of Las Vegas. Where could she be? My phone started to ring and I sighed. I answered it and put it against my ear. "What?" I asked. "Man, we are all getting tired. The gang I are heading back. Just forget about the girl and get a new one," Ricky said. I clutched on to the steering wheel until my knuckles became white. I clenched my jaw. "I'm not getting another girl," I yelled into the phone. "Why?! Who cares about her?! Get a new one," Ricky yelled back.

"No! I want Carter and only Carter!" I screamed into the phone.

Wait, what the fuck did I just say?

***

Word count: 1,157

Omg short chapter I know. But I'm sick and I am having writer block /: anywhore, I really appreciate for all the votes, comments, and reads. I literally just started this story like a week or two ago and it's
Getting so much great feedback (:

For a quicker update:

15 votes
&
5 comments