Chapter 30: I love you

Jason's P.O.V

I walked up to the front of the airplane, and slowly crept behind the curtain. I looked around, and saw a sight that made my eyes almost pop out of their sockets. Johnson stood there with a firm look on his face. He had a gun up to the pilots head, and two other men were on the ground with rope around their hands and legs. "Sir, I would like to know why-" The pilot said as he was rudely cut off by Johnson, "Keep flying this fucking plane or I'll put a bullet straight through your head. So Mind your business."

The pilot nodded shakily as he turned his head to face the window. Johnson's eyes immediately locked with mine. "Ah, Jason. It's really nice to see you." Johnson said with a creepy smirk on his face. "Why can't you just leave me alone?" I hissed. "See Jason, you and me used to be so close. I thought of you as a son, but then you left me and betrayed me." Johnson shook his head at me. "Look Johnson, I'm sorry. But, you have to get over this." I bit my lip and glared at Johnson.

"I will never get over this. You took what was mine!" Johnson roared. "Carter was never yours!" I yelled. The curtain flung open, and there stood my Carter. Why did she have to follow me? "Carter leave!" I demanded, and she shook her head fiercely. "No, I'm sick of running away from this bastard. He needs to let us be in peace!" She yelled. "Aw, little Miss Carter thinks that she can boss me around?" Johnson smirked. "I don't think I can, I know I can." Carter smirked while Johnson's face dropped. Jesus Christ Carter, please just keep your mouth shut.

"Is that so?" Johnson asked, and Carter slowly nodded her head. Everything was silent, and the only thing I could here was the wind hitting off the sides of the plane as we flew through the sky. There's a possibility that we could all die right now. See, Johnson never thinks through things before he does them. I'm scared that he'll shoot the pilot, and then we'll all be a goner. I actually want to live, and I know that Carter wants to. I want to grow old with her because she will be the only woman that will be able to tolerate me. I know that I can be a handful sometimes, and I don't know how she is able to deal with me. Well, that's why I love her. Wait, love her? I love Carter?

My thoughts were cut off when Johnson walked towards me. He put the gun towards my head and Carter let out a whimper. "I will blow off his head if you don't come with me." Johnson said while glaring at Carter. "I can't really go anywhere with you. We're kind of on an airplane right now." Carter muttered. Carter, now is not the fucking time for sarcasm. "No, but you'll come with me when we land in Hawaii." Johnson hissed. "No!" Carter yelled. Johnson then loaded the gun and jabbed it into my head forcefully. I let out a groan and looked towards her. "I love you." I mouthed and her eyes widened. "Fine I'll go with you." Carter sighed in defeat as Johnson smirked.

He took the gun from my forehead, and placed it into his pocket. He slowly walked towards Carter, and before I knew it, she fell limp to the ground. Johnson threw the syringe - that he used to inject Carter with - onto the ground. He went to pick Carter up, but I ran towards Johnson as I took him to the ground. The pilot didn't even bother to say or do anything. "Guys! Guys!" Johnson shrieked. Two men came into the cockpit and pulled me off of Johnson. I felt a sharp pain in my neck and everything went black.

---

24 HOURS LATER

Carter's P.O.V

"She's finally awake." I heard someone whisper. I rubbed my head while attempting to relive my throbbing headache. It felt as if someone was stabbing my head multiple times. I slowly opened my eyes, and everything was blurry. I rubbed my eyes with my hands, and my eyesight finally adjusted to my surroundings. Where am I? Where's Jason? Am I in Hawaii? I looked up to see three men looking at me. Jason could easily kill these guys. They were short, and they barely had any muscle.

"Why am I here?" I asked hesitantly. "Because you are Jason's girl." The man on the right side said. He was short, and he looked like he was a bit stronger than the other two guys. He had pale skin, and crème colored hair. He had piercing green eyes, and two freckles that sat under his left eye. I would be lying if I said he was ugly. But, no boy mattered anymore considering that I was Jason's. I'm pretty sure that Jason told me that he loved me yesterday, but I was so scared that I could've been imagining things. Just thinking about it gives me butterflies.

I continued to ignore the men's glares. "So, you're Carter?" One of them said. I didn't even bother to look up at them. "Yes, yes I am." I mumbled. "Johnson will be in shortly." They said as they walked out of the room. I tried to break my hands free from the rope, but it was no use. I won't even try to escape. I already learned my lesson from trying to escape from Jason. I always thought that I was smart, strong and that nobody could beat me. But, I met my match, and my match was Jason. I was never able to escape him, and he always beat me. Maybe that's why I love him. Wait, I love Jason?

My thoughts were cut off when the door swung open, and Johnson stood there. "So Carter, how are you?" He asked in a menacing voice. "Just fine." I spat back. He walked towards me with a sharp knife in his hand. I didn't want to show him that I was scared, but I really am scared. What if he stabs me? What if I'll never see Jason again? I want to see Jason right now, and I'm afraid that I'll never see him again. I want him to hold me in his arms right now, and tell me that everything will be alright. We haven't been on the best terms lately, and I don't want us to end like this. Hell, I don't want us to ever end.

I'm glad that he kidnapped me, I'm glad that he gets frustrated with me, I'm glad that he has a bipolar attitude towards me sometimes and I'm glad that he never gives up on me because that's what makes our relationship special. I definitely don't know why I fell for him, but I sure did. He makes me happy, and angry at the same time, but that's what makes our love toxic. Our whole relationship consists of Toxic Love, and I wouldn't trade our relationship for anything in the world.

But, right now isn't the time to think about us. It's the time to fight for my life so I can see Jason again.

---

Word Count: 1,226

I'm so sorry that I didn't update in sixteen days. I wanted to make this chapter sort of special because it's the 30th chapter and its my idols birthday today.

Jason and Carter know that they love each other, but will carter make it out alive?

DO NOT COMPLAIN

OMMFFGG JUSTIN IS 20.... WHAT IS AIR?!?!?!?

For a quicker update:

300 votes

And 100 comments.