{Kyotaka Ishimaru x Shy!Scared!Reader} [Fluff]

Requested by: SmileToHidePain

Title: I will Stay

You know the basics by now so, I'll continue and go on with the story!

Your POV:
I walked into Hope's Peak Academy, right behind my cousin Makoto Naegi. I was invited to this school and I'm in the same classes as him, so I'm glad for that. But the thing is, I'm really scared about my new school year. I'm scared about if the people didn't really like me or if I didn't look good enough for them.

"Hey Y/N." Makoto said, "It's gonna be okay; you can be friends with my friends and you'll have a great time!" "I h-h-hope so.....I'm j-just so n-n-nervous about o-other people's op-opinions of m-me...." I stuttered out. He just laughed and told me I will be alright. Makoto took hold of my hand and guided me through the hallway to our class.

     The first person we saw when we got there was another student. Makoto introduced me to him. "Y/N, this is Ishimaru Kiyotaka, the SHSL Prefect. Everyone calls him Taka. And Taka, this is L/N F/N, the SHSL (talent). She's my cousin."

The student called 'Taka' gave me a cute little salute and spoke, "Hello
L/N-Chan! It's nice to meet you. I hope I can be of assistance to you throughout the school year!" And that's when my heart just melted out of pure affection towards him.

His uniform, his personality, his eyes, everything about him just seemed so.....perfect. Maybe that's why they call him the SHSL Prefect. I just realized I have been staring for so long, so on instinct I bowed hurriedly and made my apology, "I-I'm so sorry I-I-I've been s-staring for so l-long!"

Taka looked surprised, and when I stood up and looked at him, he just laughed. I thought I did something wrong, but he just put a hand on my shoulder comfortingly.

"L/N-chan, you didn't have to apologize. But that must be what makes you, well, you right?" And from that moment on, we became the best of friends, like two peas in a pod.

~Time skip to 3 weeks later~

I was enjoying my time in school. I had great friends; and I was always hanging out with 3 of them. I was always with Taka, Mondo, and Chihiro. We were all just sitting together in the lunchroom, that is, until somebody walked up to us.

Leon Kuwata, the SHSL Baseball Player- or what we like to call him, the SHSL Playboy- came up to me and passed me a note. He winked at me, then went back to his table. I just looked confused, while Chihiro and Mondo looked surprised. Taka, on the other hand, looked as still as a statue. I opened the piece of paper, and my eyes widened.

'Hey there cutie! I was wondering if we could have a date at the park tonight at 6:30 pm.'

Mondo then spoke up after a long period of silence, "Say, what was in that note. It better not be him asking you to be his girlfriend." I shook my head and just showed him the note. After he was done reading it, he passed it on to Chihiro, then he passed it on the Taka. He looked very disappointed. After he gave me the note, he put both hands on my shoulders and told me, "Oh, please Y/N-San! Are you going to actually go along with this?!"

I thought about this for a long time, and then finally came up with a plan. "W-Well, I have an i-idea. I c-could reject h-him. Taka, y-you have to a-accompany me i-i-in this o-ok?" I stuttered out nervously. He smiled and finally agreed with me.

Me and Taka went out of the school at the time of the 'date', only to see Leon standing outside, waiting while listening to music on his headphones. Once he saw me, he smiled but frowned when he saw Taka.

"What's he doing here?" He asked. I smiled and told him confidently, "Well, I wanted to reject you since I won't be going on your date. I don't like you, but I like some else." Leon smirked and asked who it was.

I hugged Taka and said with an even bigger smile, "Why of course only Ishimaru Kiyotaka!" Then with a glaring Leon, me and Taka walked out of the school and walked to our houses. "Well, Taka, I'll see you tomorrow!" I gave him a small kiss on the lips and quickly entered my house, leaving him to stand outside, blushing a bright pink.

Mondo's POV:
"Chihiro did you get all of that?!" I whisper-yelled to Chihiro behind the big tree. Chihiro nodded excitedly, jumping up and down like she was on a trampoline (if you didn't know, only Y/N knows Chihiro is actually a boy). I was almost as excited as her.

Kianna: First one-shot down in a second!

Fuyuhiko: Yeah yeah whatever cat face. You didn't make any progress at all in the past few days.

Byakuya: I'm so disappointed to agree with baby face right here.

Fuyuhiko: WHAT DID YOU SAY TO EM YOU-

Kianna: Anyways! That's so much for reading! Vote, comment, or both to see more! *Fuyuhiko beating up Byakuya in the back with Fukawa trying to stop him*

~Kawai_Marshmallow