{Nagito Komaeda x Reader} [Soulmate AU]

Hi guys! It's me, Aria. I'm just gonna write another non-requested chapter because why the heck not! Anyways, please leave requests down in the comments. Also vote please!

Soulmate AU: In which everyone is born with their birth gem amulet (For example; Sapphire, Peridot, etc.) and when they meet their lover their amulet turns rainbow. (If it's confusing, I'll explain it in the story)

Y/N- Your Name
B/G- Birth Gem
F/D- Favorite Drink

Y/N's POV:
          I sat at the park just reading a book by the small duck pond. The wind blew through my hair, my (B/G) amulet looking sparkly in the sunlight. I always enjoyed reading here, with no one to bother me. I was always that girl who no one really noticed, always in the background. I was that typical girl who no one had a grudge with.

     Even as I was reading, I also do something else other than read and relax. There was this boy that was unique in his own way, and he always hung out with his few friends or maybe by himself daily at the park. I was always watching him. Some say he may be a little crazy, others may say that he's insane, but I think he's just the cutest boy in the planet! With his fluffy, marshmallow hair and his cute smile and laugh- well.....it sounds like I have a crush on him doesn't it? I kind of do actually. He's always in my classes.

      I was just watching him from afar until he catches my eye. I blush and walk away quickly. I hurried back home to do some more reading on my favorite author's book. I also just got ready for school tomorrow since today is Sunday.

   ~The Next Day~

      I walked through the hallway to my first class; math. As I entered my room, I saw no one there except Nagito, the boy with fluffy hair. I looked at the time and realized the it's 30 minutes until class starts. The teacher wasn't even here.

      "Why hello there, Y/N! I'm so glad to see you here." Nagito called out to me. I looked at the him and nodded in response. Nagito walked up to me and lead me back to my desk and told me, "Don't be so shy." He smiled invitingly in his cute little way. I smiled back, feeling comfortable. Suddenly, I also felt my amulet glow a little bit and, sure enough, it turned into a mix of all of the colors of the rainbow. Nagito's emerald amulet did just the same.

Nagito chuckled, bringing my eyes away from the swirling gem. I murmured just loud enough for Nagito to hear, "How convenient that my crush is my soulmate..." Nagito's gaze softened as he kissed my cheek and walked away. As he sat down, we both had no idea that Ms. Chisa, our teacher, and the other classmates had been seeing this whole scene for awhile.

~Extended ending~

Nagito's POV:
Me and Y/N have been great soulmates every since our amulets glowed. We didn't notice that everyone knew until Fuyuhiko came up to us and said, "Maybe your luck just got even luckier once you and Y/N got together." We both blushed as everyone laughed happily.

     It was great having her by my side.

Aria: Well, there ya go. Another part.

Nagito: I love it!

Sayaka: I think it's cute!

Aria: Please leave more requests down in the comments!

       ~Kawai_Marshmallow