[Requested] {Hajime x Reader} (Fluff)

Requested by: @UltimateWitch

Hiya! Sorry I haven't been updating again. I promise I will get to your updates. Also, for the one who requested Punk!Leon X Punk!Reader, I don't know what to do for it so please help me out. Alright! Let's go.

Title: Christmas with the Ultimates!

Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nickname
H/C- Hair Color

      No one's POV:
            "Hinata-kun! Wait up!" The H/C haired girl called to the Ahoge boy. He stopped and turned around. The girl stopped as well to catch her breath.

"Sorry, L/N-chan, but I'm just really excited to introduce you to my friends at Hope's Peak."

"Well, there won't be anyone to introduce if I'm left behind. I'm good now; lets go!"

    Hajime lead the way as Y/N walked beside him. He firmly grabbed her hand, his hands giving off a warm and friendly aura. She watched as Hajime's breath was visible in the cold air. It was the day of the Christmas party of Hajime and his 15 other friends, and he was determined to introduce Y/N to them.

Y/N was also excited, her heart beating out of her heart. She is Hajime's childhood friend, and she never missed out on his festive activities. Y/N then realized how close she was to Hajime; holding hands, walking side by side. Her face blushed a faint pink as they walked to Fuyuhiko's house.

When they arrived, Y/N noticed the windows were all closed, no light shimmering through. She also observed that the house doesn't seem to be decorated.

"Hinata-kun, are you sure there are people in this house? It looks abandoned."

"L/N-chan, I know what I'm doing. Trust me."

He then opened the door into a dark room, all except for a tiny gold light. Then, the lights turned on and 15 people popped out from behind sofas and décor

   "Merry Christmas, L/N Y/N!" They all shouted at once. Her eyes lit up in delight as she turned to Hajime and hugged him.

    "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you Hinata-kun!" Hajime returned the hug.

    "Now, let's party, shall we?" He exclaimed to the crowd.

    Everyone got along very well with Y/N. She realized how the 15 all fit together into groups. Y/N noticed how calm and collected Fuyuhiko and Peko were on their own. Akane and Nekomaru's training sessions making the festive place much more exciting. Teruteru served food frequently due to the massive black holes in Akane's and Twogami's stomachs. Mahiru gladly took pictures of everyone, while Hiyoko performed a lovely dance for everyone to enjoy.

    Sonia is being admired by Kazuichi and Gundham (Sonia seemed to enjoy more of Gundham's attention). Mikan got along well with Hajime and Nagito (Hiyoko called her less names now; she was still harsh though).  And then there was the main group; Hajime, Chiaki, and Nagito. It seems as though Hajime and Chiaki play together on a variety of games, Hajime and Nagito often argue a lot but still get along, and Chiaki helped Nagito when he feels down. So everything works likes perfect gear in a clock.

   Y/N found herself to fit in almost any group there was to see. She comforted Mikan, found herself to be a great opponent against Akane, and she even practiced sword fighting with Peko. Everyone found themselves unwilling to leave, and the room was filled with Christmas joy.

    Before midnight, Hajime pulled Y/N into a room with him. The moon was glistening through the window, snowflakes fell softly onto the ground, and the luminous room glowed. The pair sat in front of the window, watching the sparkling snowflakes fall. Everyone else's voice seemed to be muted by the walls, so everything was perfectly silent, until Y/N spoke up.

    "You know, I really enjoyed this time with you and your friends, Hinata-kun." She reminisced, "All those unique people, with their own unique personality. They all seem to fit, don't they?"

    "You're right. I don't know how I've failed to see it." Hajime agreed. "And I'm glad they seemed to make friends with you quickly."

    Another moment of silence. The two didn't notice the voices going quiet. They didn't even notice the door opening with a small camera.

    "Y'know, Hinata-kun? I've been wanting to say this for awhile but...." Y/N trailed off. Will he really be able to accept her? She felt her heart beating a million times a second, the heat on her face growing ever so slightly.

    Hajime hummed in reply, "Go on."

    Y/N said quietly, "But.....I was wondering. If a normal girl had a crush on her best friend, how would you react?"

    A hand tilted her head toward Hajime, then she felt a pair of lips resting on hers. It felt right to Hajime; it felt right for his confession to happen.

    When Hajime pulled away, he spoke in a loving voice, "Then I would think that her best friend would welcome her, since he felt the same way ever since they met."

    Y/N's face glowed as she hugged him, listening to his heartbeat. Little did they know that Mahiru is already giving pictures of them to the others.

    Chiaki smiled and whispered, "I knew you could do it!"

Aria: Sorry for the delay! This is my Christmas gift to you people!

Hajime: I hope you step up your game.

Souda: Oh no! What have you done?!

Nagito: DID SOMEONE SAY HOPE?!

          ~Kawai_Marshmallow