[Fluff] {Byakuya Togami x Celestia Ludenburg} (Requested)

Requested by: XxMagicDerpWriterXx

Sorry that this took so long to get out but I'm sure you will be patient for me right guy? Anyways, keep up the requests so I can update! Btw I have never done a ship like this before so keep in mind that I will mess up on some parts.

       Celestia's POV:

       "Hifumi, get me a cup of tea." I ordered him. He immediately ran to the kitchen. 'He better not mess it up this time.' I thought. I just played with my hair a bit until I saw Togami walk into the cafeteria (?). I smirked and walked over to him.

      He looked up from a book he was reading and stared at me coldly, "What do you want peasant?" I giggled. "Oh nothing really, just wondering what you were doing." "Reading. What does it look like to you?" I crept up behind him and saw that he was reading a 'mystery detective' novel.

I giggled again and whispered in his ear, "Rated R-18 huh?" He jumped and slammed the book closed in surprise. I burst out laughing at this point. Togami scolded me and said, "You filthy uncultured swine. How dare you do that to the esteemed Byakuya Togami?!" I giggled softly and walked back to my table, with a confused Toko walking in just now.

~Time skip~

I decided to go reading in the library; after all, they looked like they had good books to read. I walked over the one of the shelves and pick up a random book, then sat down in a random chair. As soon as I started reading, no one other than the 'esteemed' Byakuya Togami walked in unannounced.

I felt his cold, blue eyes staring at me as I read, but I continued to ignore his actions and read further into the book. I heard his footsteps stop in front of me and for awhile I ignored him. Finally, after about 15 minutes, I lowered my book and replied to his cold stares, "Yes Mister Togami. How may I help you?" He grunted in disapproval and finally read his book.

     I shrugged and continued reading.

     ~At the cafeteria where nobody was around~

       Togami's POV;

        I was silently reading a book, and with Toko finally gone from my sight. I was just sitting with a cup of coffee on the table next to me when I heard the door open. I looked up only to see Celestia walk in.

    I huffed in disappointment and said harshly to her, "What do you want now?" She steadily walked up to me and she kissed me fully on the lips. I would normally push her off, but for some reason, I enjoyed the kiss. I kissed her back, and she pulled away.

      Celestia walked to the door and, before she left, she told me, "I rather enjoyed that very much, wouldn't you agree?" I looked down at the book I possessed and smirked. 'That wasn't so bad now was it, Togami?' I thought to myself.

Me: *running for her life*

Fuyuhiko: COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE B*TCH!

Celestia: *drinking tea*

Me: PLEASE LEAVE SOME MORE REQUESTS OR I MAY NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN-

         ~Kawai_Marshmallow