[Requested] {Peko x Fem!Reader} (Despair AU)

Requested by: Hope_Vs_Despair

Hi everyone. It's me again. And I made a new book; Danganronpa Headcannons (really sucky ones too). PM me for ideas ok? Ok!

Title: Don't Leave Me

Peko is he only remaining non-despair of Class 77-B (?)

Y/N- Your name

             Y/N's POV:
   "Peko!" I yelled as I was shooting down the Monokumas that followed me. I had my hacking gun and my aid kit, but I don't know how long I will last. I ran toward the building and shut the door closed behind me, sealing off the Monokumas outside. I sighed in relief as I slid down onto the floor. I also have another sigh as I saw Peko appear in the doorway.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I needed to do something elsewhere. I apologize if I seemed to ignore your predicament." She said, bowing in the process. I smiled, and replied, "As long as you don't die, get hurt, or turn into Ultimate Despair, I don't really care."

She grinned slightly(Mahiru get the f-ing camera). Peko picked me up and carried me to the couch. I was pretty tired from gathering materials outside, so I basically collapsed on the couch, my backpack rolling to the floor. I felt a warm cloth cover me as I fell asleep.

Peko's POV:
I pulled a blanket over Y/N, and after I made sure she was asleep, I kissed her forehead and grabbed the bag of materials. I sorted the various items into our supply area.

What? We don't really have a plan on getting everything back to normal. And we can't just go to Future Foundation, since they're the ones who want me and my classmates dead because they think I'm Ultimate Despair. I walked into the living room and sat down beside Y/N. 'If I can't keep my young master safe, I should at least keep Y/N safe.' I thought to myself.

Suddenly, I heard banging on the door. Panicking, I hurriedly carried
Y/N to a safe room. I needed to hold the intruders back, so I wrote a note for Y/N. I walked out the door, locked it, then slid the key into the room. I went to the entrance and pulled out my sword(not the bamboo one. It's real this time).

I got ready for an attack as soon as the door burst open, but what I wasn't ready for was the person I saw behind the door. Those eyes that I once recognized, his height, his expression now emotionless.

"K-" Bang! Everything went black.

~Time Skip~
Y/N's POV:
I woke up from a bad dream. A nightmare about Peko being taken away from me. I turned to the table beside the bed I lay on and saw a note. I took it and read it thoroughly;

Dear Y/N,
If you are wondering where I am, I'm sorry. Intruders came to our hiding place. I will go and fight them off, but I do not think I will be able to survive without getting taken away. I'm sorry if I didn't keep my promise of staying by your side.

Just know that whatever happens to me, I will always love you. Even if I'm Ultimate Despair, I will keep on holding on to the fact that you are safe. I promised I will protect you, and my duty has been completed. Please do not go after me. Please do not ignore my words. I love you.

                  Yours truly,
                          Peko Pekoyama

     I blinked, blinked twice, then bolted out the door (unlocking it of course). I put on my hoodie and raced out the door, looking everywhere for Peko. I don't care if I'm hurt, just as long as I bring Peko back safely.

   I searched everywhere and finally, I saw a Monokuma walking with a boy to a nearby tower. I peeked around the corner and saw Peko being dragged toward the place. My eyes widened and I began sneaking towards them without attracting attention. As soon as they entered the building, I tried to follow suit, but a blunt object hit me, and I fainted.

~Another time skip (brought to you by fried dough cookies)~

     Peko's POV:
          I woke up strapped to a chair in the middle of the room. I surveyed my surroundings; A door to my left, a machine to my right, and Y/N knocked out strapped to a bed......wait, Y/N?! My eyes snapped open immediately and I struggled to get out of the chair and get to her.

   "Peko, I thought you were smarter than that. You must be head over heals over this girl, huh?" A familiar but monotone voice called out. I turned my head toward the door. There stood a familiar, eye-patched Yakuza.

   "Fuyuhiko." I replied . "What are you planning to do?"

    "Ah, right to the point. You're so predictable as a hope-filled human." He practically spat out his words. He walked over the Y/N, who was just waking up.

    "Pe...ko....?" She mumbled. 

   I saw a knife in his hand, and a smirk on his face.

   "No! What are you going to do to her?!" I yelled. He looked back at me with his one eye. He replied snidely, "I'm going to make her feel despair." And he plunged his knife into her eye.

    Y/N screamed and I yelled out, throwing insults at Fuyuhiko. He continued to keep stabbing her in the eye, then he stopped.

    "She will bleed out of her eye and die. How despairing is that?" He said. Y/N mouthed to me:

"I love you....Peko."

Aria: Yup.

Kazuichi: Pekomon.

Peko: SAO.

Fuyuhiko: Everyone shut up.

            ~Kawai_Marshmallow