[Requested] {Hyperactive!Reader x Sonosuke Izayoi} (Modern AU)

Requested by: {{Sorry I forgot}}

Title: Oh no, not the Candy!

IM SO SORRY EVERYONE! *sobz* I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING BECAUSE I HAD EXAMS, SCHOOL HOMEWORK, PIANO AND DANCE LESSONS PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! I want to make this oneshot better than most. So please be patient.

Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
T/C- Type of Candy

WARNING: OOC RURUKA (JUST A BIT)

     No one's POV:
    The bright and chipper girl skipped through the hallways of the main course, wearing her usual uniform. Holding two homemade bento boxes in hand, she made her way to her usual lunch spot. She opened the door to an empty classroom on the third floor of Hope's Peak Academy.

    "Hello, Sonosuke-kun! I brought lunch!" Y/N lightheartedly announced as she entered the room. Izayoi was facing the window, then turned his head towards the energetic student.

    "Hello, L/N-chan. Thank you for joining me." He grinned at the student who bounced (literally) over to him and sat down beside him. No one noticed the two students are always eating lunch or spending their free time together. Not even Ruruka. They chatted for a bit while eating their lunches until the bell would ring.

As soon as the bell rang, Y/N hurriedly gathered her things, and before Izayoi could say anything, she already said goodbye and left. Izayoi smiled lightly, and also gathered his things.

"Bye, L/N-chan." He too left, and went to go find Ruruka. She would probably be looking for him about now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, L/N-chan. Where do you go during lunch and your free time?" Akane asked the upbeat girl. As she skipped along her way, Y/N giggled and replied, "It's a secret, Owari-san!" That comment made Akane even more curious. She HAD to talk with Hajime about this. Hajime was Y/N's closest friend compared to herself.

Akane nodded and made a plan in her head (which is rare since she uses her physical movements more than her mental movements) to figure out what the girl was hiding.

"I'll catch you later, L/N. I'm gonna go and train." And with that, she ran off. Y/N blinked once, then twice, wondering where Akane was going. 'She never liked to train.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ne, Sonosuke-kun. Where were you? I had to walk to Kimura's without anyone to accompany me!" Ruruka rambled on while Izayoi listened. Well, more like tried to. His thoughts kept wandering to Y/N. He was thinking only one thing; 'When did L/N-chan get so cute?'

He didn't know that Ruruka noticed him not looking. That made her feel suspicious; he was always paying attention to her. Her mind wandered for a bit, until she came to a conclusion, he must have a crush on a girl. She put her hands on her hips and continued on with her day.

    The next day, Izayoi and Y/N met up again at the same place. He was laughing at the story that she was telling. That was really her intention; just to make him laugh.

    "- I thought they were lying, but NO, it was true! There was this big fish flopping around on their table and it was TALKING! Can you believe that, Sonosuke-kun?! A TALKING FISH! I didn't even think that was possible-"

    She kept on talking while Izayoi chuckled. When Y/N stopped talking, Izayoi was holding his stomach in laughter, making her smile as well. He calmed down after awhile, and turned to Y/N seriously.

    "Hey, L/N-chan?"

    "Yes, Sonosuke-kun?"

    "I wanted to thank you for making me so happy. Ever since I met you in this classroom, my days have always been brighter. And I realized I-I have feelings for you over time. So..." He got down on his knees while holding her hands, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

    Y/N started bouncing up and down and jumped into his arms. She was shouting "Yes Yes Yes!" Meanwhile, Akane, Hajime, and Ruruka were watching from a crack in the door.

    Akane was the first to speak, "I....never thought they would be so cute together."

    Ruruka was in the corner, sobbing(Tamaki!!!). Hajime was crying tears of joy.

     "She finally grew up, that little bungle of joy."

Me: *dead*

Fuyuhiko: Aaaand cut! *snap*

Chiaki: *shuts down the camera*

           ~Kawai_Marshmallow