[Requested] {Komaeda x Reader x Izuru} (Despair AU)

I will add a bit of spice of my own for this one. And yes, they will both be Ultimate Despair. Anyways, let's get to it!

Requested by: Julius_TheClockMaker

Title: Our Little Doll

Y/N- Your Name

Y/N's POV:
I ran. I just ran from the people who were chasing me. Those people? The Remnants of Despair. And me? I am a Remnant of Hope; the one who got separated from the group. I'm currently on the run from the Ultimate Despair/Yakuza, aka Kuzuryuu Fuyuhiko.

I kept on running, shooting the Monokumas with my Hacking Gun. Until I got trapped into an alleyway, with the Yakuza and his gang of Monokumas blocking my escape. As soon as I was cornered, I blacked out.

~Time Skip~

I woke up with a blindfold covering my eyes. I bolted upright but was immediately pulled back down by an arm.

"Now please stay where you are
L/N-san. You are going nowhere." A gentle but psychotic voice whispered close to my ear. My face heated up as one hand went to my shoulder and the other grabbed my arms firmly. I finally analyzed the voice; Komaeda Nagito, the Ultimate Despair/Luckster.

"Don't be so rough Komaeda." A bored but firm voice said, directed to Komaeda. I instantly got a chill down my spine; that was Kamukura Izuru.

"K-Kamukura?! Ko-Komaeda?!" I whimpered. I felt one of them start to bite my neck softly.

     I became fully aware that they were both sadists. Anyways, I eventually pushed both of them off and tore the blindfold from my face.

     "What the heck?! I'd rather die than be here! Just let me go!" Izuru, being the Ultimate "Hope", he had a knack of being super quick. He pinned me onto the bed, and held both arms above my head with one hand.

     "You're not going anwhere."

     Izuru finally got up. He turned me around and hugged me from behind, while Komaeda kissed me on the lips.

     "You're out precious doll right?" Komaeda asked.

     "We need to protect you at all costs." Kamukura whispered into my ear.

   Aria: *walks away*

Sayaka: *has a knife stuck in her arm* Huh...

Yasuhiro: *giving Leon his Crystal ball* Here

         ~Kawai_Marshmallow