{Mondo Oowada x Reader} (Requested) [Fluff]

Requested by: XxMagicDerpWriterXx

Ok so this will have a little bit of bullying from um....well, you'll see. And this is when Mondo was 11 years old and you were 9 years old.

Title: I'll Be There

Y/N- Your Name

      Your POV:
          "What?! Why are you even here?! Just leave this school. No one will like you; Not. Even. Mondo." My bully, Ishimaru Kiyotaka (yup, you asked for it), told me. That was the last straw. I started breaking down into a ready mess as he kicked and punched me, leaving bruises all over my body.

     I never told anyone about my bullying problem, so when someone asked about my bruises I would say I fell or tripped. But right then as I heard Mondo's voice, I began to cry even more.

"Taka! What are you doing?!" Mondo shouted. Taka turned around, his smug look instantly turning into anger. "What do you think I'm doing? Taking out the trash!" He kicked me again in the head, harshly this time, and that's when I blacked out.

3rd POV:
       Mondo rushed over to Y/N's side, and seeing that's she passed out, he carried her in his arms. "So that's where the bruises came from.....dammit Y/N, why did you tell me?"  Taka looked at Y/N's limp body in disapproval.

      "Mondo, you can't possibly like this stupid piece of garbage. She's useless; just a little bitch." Taka said in anger. Mondo, being the reckless person, punched him in the face and hurried Y/N to the nurse's office.

       "I won't forgive you for what you did. Ever."

     Y/N's POV:
        I woke up to Mondo's face watching me intently. I sat up slightly, but the flinched in pain from my head. "Careful kid. You'll only get yourself hurt. Lay back down." He gently pushed me on the pillows. I looked around and saw that I was in the infirmary of the school. Mondo ran off to get something, and when he came back, he had a bottle of painkillers in his hand.

      "Thanks Mondo, but you're going to be late for class." "Y/N, I excused myself from class to take care of you. If only I'd been there for you sooner......if only I'd noticed Taka sooner.....I-" I shushed him. "Owada, it's not your fault. I'm here now, and you taking care of me is the best medicine I could ever have. Don't blame yourself for everything."

     Mondo looked down as he gave me the painkillers. He looked really sad and dejected. Then, after a long period of silence, he looked up at me and said, "I'll grow stronger! I'll grow stronger to protect you and those that I love, okay?"

I giggled and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. "Of course! I know you'll do the right thing!"

Kianna: Really crappy one shot but it looks okay.

Aoi: Just keep swimming~ Just keep swimming~

Byakuya: I swear to god if your singing that again I will-

Kianna: We'll end the one shot here now!!!!

~Kawai_Marshmallow