[Requested] {Kazuichi Souda x Shy!Reader}

Requested by: AnimalCrosser11037

So, another requested chapter huh? Well, oh well. Here we go!

Y/N- Your name
L/N- Last Name
Y/I- Your Initials
E/C- Eye color

Y/N's POV:
"F-Fujisaki-san! P-Please don't say a-anything. H-He might here you." I told one of my friends, Chihiro. He is always the one who keeps my secrets, and never tells. But today, I told him my crush and he's getting all giddy.

"Sorry L/N-chan! It's just that I can imagine you guys together in a healthy relationship. It's really cute that you have a crush on him." He explained. I sighed as the school bell rang for first period, and the students flooded in. And then Kazuichi Souda, the guy that I talked to Fujisaki about, came in, admiring Sonia as always.

I looked down almost ready to cry, because I know he would never notice me, not even once. We weren't even friends, never even talked. Fujisaki noticed my reaction and right away comforted me.

      "It's gonna be okay." I wiped my tears away quickly, not wanting anyone to see me cry. A few minutes later, class started. And then, while we were working on our assignments, I took a quick glance at Souda and saw that he was looking my way. I hurriedly looked down. 'What just happened?!'

~Time Skip to Lunch~

     I sat down at the empty table in the far right corner of the room, eating my lunch peacefully. While I was eating, I took out a piece of paper and scribbled down a message on it. It said;

Dear Souda,
Hi, I really want to tell you in person, but I'm just too shy to tell. So, I'm hoping you can decipher from this note that I like you a lot. Well, maybe more than that. I love you. You are always so courageous and always make me laugh. Even though we have never really met, I understand if you don't feel the same way.

Yours truly,
Y/I

I smiled down at the note and put it in an envelope. I finished my lunch and went to my next class, quickly dropping the letter off in secret on the way.

Souda's POV:
I watched as L/N-san put a letter in my locker, and then hurried to her class. After she left, I rushed the locker open and read the letter. I smiled to myself. I then stuffed the letter into my pocket and ran for my class.

~Time Skip~

"Ugh! Finally class is over....." I sighed. 6th period was always the longest for me. I ran out of the classroom right after L/N-San left. I followed behind her but far enough so she wouldn't see me. As she exited the building, she sat down on one of the benches(ok bear with me here on this).

      As soon as she sat down, I put my hands over her eyes. She yelped but I quickly silenced her by saying, "Guess who?" She stiffened a little bit and whimpered, "S-Souda-kun?" I uncovered her eyes and stood in front of her. Her E/C eyes looked up hopefully at me. I smiled, gave her a quick kiss on the lips, then walked away from a blushing girl.

Me: Hi guys! Be glad that I'm back from a long and disastrous hiatus. Sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier.

Leon: *in a cage* Help.....

Souda: I just realized I had more fans than Sonia!

Sonia: You.....didn't say 'Miss Sonia'?!

Souda: Why would I?

Sonia: *faints*

Me: Someone get a doctor!

           ~Kawai_Marshmallow