JUST GO!!!!!

He grinned and walked around to the passenger side of my truck. I walked back to my side of my beat up, dented old truck. I pulled the door open. When I went to step up the high step, I slipped on the ice on my truck. I slipped off and fell on my butt. I lay down on the street as Embry roared with laughter. I blushed scarlet and it made him laugh even harder. I picked myself up and brushed off my butt and back and stepped into the truck without falling this time. Embry was laughing still and I started cracking up with him. We were laughing our tails off when I hiccuped, "C'mon, let's go back to my house."

He nodded and controlled himself. I started up the truck and the load roar scared the crap out of me. When am I going to realize that it's just my truck. Embry roared with laughter and his head fell into my lap as he doubled over in laughter. I patted his head and put the car into drive. I started driving back to Forks when I asked a question that made him freeze. "Embry, Jake told me about Kelsey, so Embry, what are you going about her?"

His face fell and his face looked like a puppy dog who just got beat. I put the truck into park and pulled on to the shoulder of the road. I pulled him into a tight hug and he laid his head on my shoulder. I stroked his hair and cooed nice things. He was so nice and it wasn't his fault. I felt horrible.

That's when my life changed. I realized I was in love with Embry Call. I felt him sit up and I looked at him. I guess there was something in my eyes and the next thing I know is Embry leaning in towards me. I closed distance between us and I pressed my lips to his. I felt fireworks go throughout my body and I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. Another round of fireworks spread through out my body, I had never felt like this with Edward or Jake. His lips were soft and smooth and they felt as if they were made to be melted onto mine.

He smiled into the kiss and I smiled back. His hands traced patterns on my back and I felt oh so happy. I was exploding with fireworks inside and I felt like Katy Perry in her music video. I pulled back and opened my eyes. He opened his and a huge grin took up his entire face. I giggled and he kissed my forehead. I sat on his lap and said ( since it's near christmas in this story) "Santa, all I want for Christmas is you." I raised my eyebrows flirtily. I winked. He said, "Babe, I'm all yours." He smiled then frowned. "So what are we going to do about this?" he inquired.

"Well, you are going to come hang out at my house and we'll discuss it then." I slid out of his lap and into my seat. I strapped myself in and I put the car into drive. As we were driving, Embry grabbed my hand and traced patterns on it. I blushed scarlet and he laughed, "I seem to make you blush a lot, huh?" I blushed a deeper red and smacked him. He laughed and I put my eyes back on to the road. I saw a flash of white and then Edward Cullen was in front of my truck. I slammed onto the brakes and Embry started shaking. He jumped out of the truck and walked over to Edward violent;y shaking.

I jumped out of the truck and ran over to Embry. He was shaking and said dangerously low, "What the hell do you want, you filthy bloodsucker? And Bella step back away, I don't want to phase and hurt you."

Edward laughed musically, "I would merely like to speak with Bella without the presence of a mutt."

Embry growled, "Like I would let that happen."

I grabbed EMbry and he stopped shaking. I said, "Embry isn't leaving me unlike some people have. Now Edward what in God's name could you possibly want?" I glared at him.

He smiled and said kindly, "Bella, love, I never wanted to hurt you. I did it to protect you. I love you so you can drop the charade of loving the dog and you can come back to me. Us Cullens have moved back and I came to find you at Charlies, however you were sleeping over at Jake's?"