Charlie Swan...And pregnancy

JAcob;s face was a mask of shock and pain. Iquickly pushed Embry off of me . I started saying sorry and Jake said, "Well, it's fine Bella. I'm not mad. I knew this was going to happen. We're best friends." In his husky tone.

He put his hand out and I took it and I got up. He pulled me into a bruising bearhug. I gasped, "Jake--Can't--Breathe."

He grinned and let go. Embry started growling and I pulled himup and hugged him. He stopped immeaditly. I smiled and grabbed Embry's hand and Jacob's hand. I brought them through the woods to Jacob's house.

"Hey, Jake, can you drive me and Embry to my house?"

Oh god. I forgot. I startd breaving deep as I remembered the blood dripping down the vampire's chin. I started crying as I remembered everything. If Charlie's dead then where will I live? I don't have the money for the mortage... I would have to move back to my mom's, away from Embry and Jake. Oh no, no, no, no. Embry started freaking out and Jake had noclue what was going on.

I stuttered, "Jake, I think Charlie's dead.The bloodsucker was in my hoouse and he came out with blood on his chin. Jake, he fed! on my dad!"

] I sat down in a heap. Embry sat with me and held me in his arms. I cried and made saltwater stains on his shirt. Jake sat down by us and he started rubbing my back. I just cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I wiped my eyes and stood up. I grabbed both of their hands and yanked them up with me. I jumped on Embry's back and said, "Go to Jake's house please. Oh and both of you have to race."

I hooked my legs tighter around his waist and tightened my arms. I said, "On my mark. Get ready..... GEt set....... GO!!!!"

Jake and Em took off and I got sick to my stomach. I pulled Embry's hair and made him stop. I jumped off him and ran to a bush. Jake turned to see what was going on. I got behind the bush aand puked. I asked, "Jake, can you get me some water so I can rinse out my mouth."

I sat dow on the ground while Em sat down, looking awkward. Jakecame running with a water bottle, a toothbrush, and toothpaste. I took them greatly and brushed my teeth. I hugged him and Embry scooped me up and we walked to Jake's place. I felt off as we got in Jake's Rabbit. I sat in the back with a busket while Jake and Embry sat in the front soon we arrived at my house. I walked in the busted open door and there was my dad, pale white with blood on his shirt. The whole house was a wreck and there was glass everywhere. I took it all in as Embry put his hand on the small of my back.

I went upstairs and it was all as me and EM left it. I went to my room and i laid on my bed. I curled up in a ball and cried. Jake and Embry held my hands and they tried to soothe me. I cried until I could stop. I felt weird and I went to the bathroom and puked again as Embry held my hair. I grabbed his phone and I called Carlisle and I explained everything. THen I took Jake's keys and grabbed both of their hands. I dragged them past my dad's corpse.

We went to Jake's Rabbit and I jumped in the driver's seat. I started the car and Jake and Embry climbed in after me. I drove to the drugstore and I searched Jake's pocket's for his wallet. I jtook it and grabbed his hand and Embry's. I dragged them in and looked for the pregnancy tests. I left them by the door and grabbed three of the tests. I went into the bathroom, and I tried each of them. They still came to the same sign. I pulled my pants up and grabbed the tests. I went out and paid for them. I went back to Jake and Embry and I showed them.

Both of their expressions masked each other's. It was shock and confusion. I threw them in the trash and I pulled the boys back to the Rabbit. I started the car and i drove back to Charlie's the police and the Cullens were there. I frownned and went inside. I walked upstairs and wen t into my room. There laying on my bed was Deward Cullen. Embry grabbed my hand as he began shaking. I said, "What the hell are you doing here?"