oh my gosh

BPOV:

When Charlie walked in, I was wrapping up the tacos. Usually I would make only four tacos for Charlie and me, but Embry was gonna eat here. The kid could eat us outta house and home in a matter of days. I smiled at Charliea dn he said gruffly, "Where's Jake?"

I frowned, "We broke up. But we will still be the best of friends."

He groaned, "Are you ok? What's with the twelve tacos? Hugry much?"

I said, "Dad , we have a house guest. It's Embry. He's a bit banged up and he didn't want to stay at the Cullen's house. SO I offered for him to stay here. Is that okay, Dad?"

He said, "Uh, sure. I need to be at the station tonight. Bella, please don't mess around."

I blushed, "Dad, I wouldn't. We are friends. Embry's cool."

He grumbled something inchoerent. I smiled and out my dad's two tacos on his plate, my two tacos on my plate and I put six tacos on Embry's plate. Charlie sat down grumbling. I went into the living room and I went over to the couch. Embry was asleep and his face peaceful. He had a little drool hanging out of his mouth. I giggled. I took the corner and i wiped it away. I kissed his lips and his eyes fluttered open. He smiled and said, "Hey good looking whacha got cooking?" HE winked and grabbed my hand. I rolled my eyes and said, " Tacos, come on dinner time."

I pulled him up and he hit my butt. I smacked him and he held up his hands in surrender. I rolled my eyes and I dragged im to the kitchen. The kitchen was empty and the plate held only eight tacos. I rolled my eyes. There was a note that said

Bells,

It's obvious you like this guy. Your old enough to make your own decisions so I am going to let you have the house to your self tonight. I'm going to stay at Billy's. If you, you know, "do it" please use protection. I don't want a litttle Swan baby running around here. SO Bella you do't need to do the dishes. GO ahead and do whatever the hell you want. You can go out tonight wih him or whatever. Just use protection.

Love,

Charlie

I cracked up and I handed it to Embry.He read it and looked me seriously. He came over to me and kissed me. I eagerly kissed himback as his hands trailed my waist. I brough my hands up to his neck and pulled him closer to me. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. My crotch hit againist his groin and he moaned in my mouth.

He licked my bottom lip repeatedly, begging for entrance. I opened my mouth and his hot breath seeped into my mouth. His tongue slowly slipped into my mouth and began exploring it. He carried me up the stairs and into my room without breaking the kiss. He laid me on the bed and pinned me down as we kept kissing. I pressed myself againist him and he groaned. I giggled and tickled him. He flipped out and fell off the bed.

I roared with laughter as he jumped back on and licked my face. I closed my eyes and I pantsed him. He said, "hey!! Not cool!!"