Hello again Ariel

I read the note and crumpled it. I threw it in the trash and went to my dresser. I grabbed my dark washed blue jeans and my pastel blue sweater. I threw them on and I ran into the kitchen. I grabbed a banana and my new Ford Fairmont. I peeled the banana as I rushed out the door. I jumped in my car.

My truck had rolled to it's last mile and Embry and I had bought a car to share instead of taking Jake's car all the time. I started the car and drove to EMily's house and I parked in front of the house. I walked up the drive and I rang the doorbell. Sam answered and he said, "Emily is sleeping right now."

I rolled my eyes and said, "I'm here to talk to you, Sam."

He grunted, "Oh, ok. Let's do it out side so we don't wake Emily."

I walked off the orch and ino the woods. I didn't hear him yet I knew he was following me. I turned and said, "Well, i understand that you are Alpha and need order but you shouldn't abuse your power. Making people do crap they don't want to do. It's not cool and your a total jerk."

He started shaking and growling. I backed up slowly away from him and he phased. His nails( claws) dug into my skin in my leg. I screamed as the flesh ripped. I screeched as the blood pooled out of my newwound. I screamed as the pain surged up my leg. He phased back and he stared at me with a look of horror. He walked over to me slowly and I scooted awa, clutching my leg.

He looked at me with pai, etched across his face. He said, "Bella, i am so sorry, I just lost it. I lost my control."

I stuttered, "Naw dip sherlock." A rush of pain went up my leg and I screamed in agony. I bit down on my lip hard to keep it in my mouth. He scooped me up in his arms and I squirmed and kicked with my good leg. I accidentlymoved my leg and I stifled a scream. I sighed. He ran to the house as I squirmed againist him. I was scared of him. When we got to the house, Emily was on the porch. She looked in horror at Sam and she ran over to us. She took me from Sam and ran inside with me. I curled in her side. I was just relieved to be out of Sam's arms.

ANother shoot of pain rushed up my leg. I screamed and Emily looked at me in pain. She brought me to the couch where Jared And Quil were watching tv and when they saw me, they jumped up and Quil got me from Emily's arms and laid me on thecouch. Emily shouted, "Jared go get me the first- aid kit and Quil go get Embry! Now!" Quil ran out of the door, while Jared ran upstairs. I screamed as Emily tightened a towel around my wound.

Jared came back down and he opened it EMily grabbed guaze and medical tape. I heard the screen door slam as I took my last breath. I saw Embry's face and I was gone.

I woke up and I was out of my body. I was behind the couch and I saw Emily working on my body. Not knowing i was dead. Embry, Quil, and Jared were srying over in the soulder. I saw Sam outside punching a tree. I saw Ariel sadly looking at my body. I frowned and said, "Ariel, am I dead again?"

She nodded softly. I asked, "Can I go back?"

She nodded, and said, "But you don't have much time. Your body is lacking blood. Soon if you don't go back you will die permantly."

I nodded and said, "OKay goodbye Ariel. I hope to not see you again in these circumstances."

She laughed and faded away. Emily had realized I was dead and was bawling her eyes out. I was saddened and I thought about being back in my body.

* * *

I woke up with a gasp in my body. Everyone aroound was bawling and didn't notice I was alive. I opened my eyes and poked Emily tentativley.Emily screamed and everyone looked up. Sam ran in from punching trees. I smiled feebly and Emily started crying in joy. The pain was intense and I looked down. My leg was stained in blood with guaze wrapped around it. I noticed I was in huge jean shorts. I pointed and Emily grinned. She said, "Uh we needed to see the uh wound."

"I'mm guessed they were there to see that, huh?" I raised my eyesbrows and pointed at them. THe guys all blushed. I just laughed and then a sudden pain in my leg made me scream. Embry walked over to me and I tried to smile reassuringly but it twisted on my face into a grimace.

Carlisle was called and I struggled to not scream everytime a pain surged through me I squeezed Embry's hand so hard he had no circulation. I saw Carlisle come in with a lot of bags of blood, an IV, and his medical bag. HE plugged the IV in and poured the blood into the bag. He started coeaning my wound out and I tried not to scream. I squeezed Embry's hand til it turned white. I grimaced and switched hands with him as Carlisle started sewing the skin together. HE turned the IV and it splurged blood into my veins I got sleepy and I slowly fell into deep sleep.

*********************************************************************************************************

I was back talking at Sam but instead of it being Sam it was Jake. He phased and this time, the claws dug into my face and my chest. Instead of getting scared, I got angry, and I started shaking. I phased and turned into a light brown wolf. I fought againist Jake and he snapped my neck and I woke up, screaming. Embry held my hand and petted my hair. HE said, "Shhh... Bella, it was just a dream... Shhhhh.."

I sighed, "I just had a bad dream."

Paul, Quil, Jared, Jake, Collin, Brady, Sam, Emily, and Angela were all there. Angela was sitting on the other side of the couch with my feet on her. Sam was in the corner witj a look of horror and pain on his face. Quil was eating as was Brady, Paul, Jared, and Collin. Jake was sitting next to me in a chair. embry was sitting next to him. I bliked and said, "Sam, what are you looking at?"

then I remembered everything. I looked diwn and I was in shorts and my whole leg was bandaged up. I sighed and said, "Oh Crap."

Everyone laughed and Sam walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I flinched unvolutarily and Sam walked outside with a look of remorse on his face. Emily walked outside. Embry looked haggard. I touched his face and looked in his eyes. He stared back at me and everyone left the room. He kissed me and stopped looking at te IV I wrinkeld my nose and said, "Call Carlisle