Packing with the pack

Packing with the packz

My house wasn't the mess I left it in. I grinned and I said, "Paul and Embry!"

They came running over to me. THey said, "What?"

I smiled sweetly at them, "Embwy and Pawy can you pwease go to the UPS store and get me boxes?"

Embry and PAul grinned and nodded. Embry kissed my cheek and left with Paul. JAke was sitting on the couch. I said, "Get up, you lazy turd. Come help me get into the attic."

He got up and put me onto his shoulders. HE walked to the attic and I pulled the door down. I stood on his shoulders and pulled my self p into the attic. It was dark and sppider webs were everywhere. I yelled, "JAKE!!! Get me the flashlight. I heard him thump down the stairs and thump back up. He hrew it up and I caught it. There were a lot of styrofom penuts and cardboard boxes. I threw the penuts and boxes down. He threw them onto the floor. I put my legs down through the atttic door and said, "Jake, catch me!"

He held out his arms and I jumped. I screamed and then I hit his arms. I sighed. I jumped out of his arms and said, "Go get trash bags." He clumped down the stairs noisily. I went into the bathroom and started pulling the soap dispenser and the soap bar and everything out of there. I put it all on the floor and Jake packed into boxes. THe toothpaste and deoderant and toothbrushes, he packed into my toiletries bag.

I headed into my room. I stripped my bed and he packed my sheets ad comforter and pillows in two boxes. He labeled it all wih out a words. I pulled my bulletin board full of pictures of my friends off the wall. I took the bulbs out of my lamps and Jake put the lamps into a box with penuts. I heard Embry and Paul come in. They came in talking and JAke shushed them. I was in a wicked packing mode and Jake was scared of me. I took the curtains and the knicknacks on my dreser and gave them to Embry. HE packed them into a box. I

My room was bare. I went into Charlie's room. I stripped everything and put it into boxes. I went downstairs into the kitchen. I pulled out the plates, bowls, glasses, cups, spoons, knifes, and forks out. The boys packed them. I took a garbage bag and I cleaned out the fridge. I gave the bag to Paul wordlessly and I took out the pots and pans and spatulas and giant spoons. THe boys packed them. THe doorbell rang and I jumped up to get it.

I opened the door and Angela was there. She had a few suitcases and was reallyearly. I smiled, "Ang , what are you doing here?"

She frowned, "My parents kicked me out, because I'm friends with you."

Oh my god. "Oh my God. Are you serious?!" I screamed

SHe nodded morosely, "I have a few thousand dollars I saved for college but I can't go now."

"Angela, we should rent a house in La Push. We can use all this furniture! One second let me see whether there are houses for rent."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the kitchen. I said, "Embry! Paul! Jake! Are there any houses for rent at La Push?"

Embry said, "There's oe down the street from my house."

I grinned at Angela. "Okay, Ang, we are moving to La Push. We have to finish packing!!"

Angela and I packed everything up in an hour while the guys sat at the table talking. I grabbed Jake's keys from his pocket and grabbed his and Paul's hands while Ang grabbed Embry's hands. We ran to the car and jumped in. I sat on Embry's lap, Jake drove and Angela was on Paul's lap. Paul was smiling happily while ang was blushing. I giggled and we drove to LA Push. On the ride there, Paul and EMbry asked, "WHy dou guys want to see the house so bad?"

I said, "Angela got kicked out by her parents and she needs a place to stay and I don't want to burden Jake and Billy so we want to rent the house as soon as possible."

Paul said, "Oh. I'm so sorry, Angela." He squeezed her thigh. She giggled and I smacked Paul's head. I said, "You don't even know her and you guys are already flirting."

They both blushed. I grinned. We pulled up at the house. It was a two bedroom with a kitchen and bathroom. It was painted a lemon color with white trim and the windows were shaped as circles. Angela and I squealed, "PERFECT." At the same time. I grinned at her and we looked at the sign. I patted down Embry's pockets and I found his phone. I took it out of his back pocket and he grinned at me. I smacked his arm playfully. I went back over to Ang and I dialed the owner's number. We talked for awhile and he said he wanted a down payment of 250 and 50 dollars a month for rent. We agreed and he came over with the keys and the lease agreement.

We signed. The house was ours. We screamed and we laughed. The owner rolled his eyes and left. PAul came over to Angela and grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. I rolled my eyes as a pair of arms snked there way aroung my waist.

I turned and saw Embry. I smiled and kissed his lips. He licked my bottom lip and I shook my head. "Not right now." I said, "Later."

He grinneed flirtatiously and I kissed his cheek. PAul and Ang were still going at it so I put my arms in between them and pushed them away. Paul grinned at me and he said, "I've been waiting to do that since I first saw you." I rolled my eyes.

I said, "Paul, Jake, and Embry , you guys go and get the pack and bring all the boxes and furniture here. You guys are all tough and strong. Go do it."

THey all grumbeld, but they agreed. Embry came and kissed my cheek and Paul did the same with Angela. After they were gone, I said to Ang, "Angela, what about Ben?"

"OH crap! Oh no! I have to break up with him."

Eight Months later...

Angela was pregant with Paul's child. She and Paul were getting married soon and they were living together now. Angela still payed rent for the house. Embry was sleeping over and he la beside me sleeping. I snuggled into his chest and realized something. We were really serious. We were going on a date. He may propose!!!!!!!

I slowly sat up. He woke up and saw I was wearing his shirt from last night. He was looked ectastic. I grinned at him as I remembered last night. He grabbed my hhand and I dragged me from bed. I kicked at him and put my head under the pillow. I looked out the window and there stood Jake, furious.I stopped. He started shaking and phased. He ran off. I ran outside and saw a huge wolf running. I picked up the paper. There were multiple killings in Seattle. It had been 14 in this past week.

I went inside and Embry was gone. There was a note that said

Bella,

Sam needs me to check ou tsome new trailss. He's been a dick lately. Pushing me around. I'm so sick of him. SOmeone needs to stand up to him. Love you

Embry