Chapter 1

The rain hit the window as I stared out of it. I was planning on taking my sister to school but never mind that. 

"Phoebe, are you taking me to school or no?" My little Lilac asked. 

"No, it's raining." I turned to her. 

"Oh, I forgot you don't do rain." Lilac laughed. 

You better not get us wet, unless you're taking a shower or swimming on hot day. My Tiger snapped. 

Chill, I'm not.  I snapped back at her. 

Tayla, my Tiger growled at me. I rolled my eyes and laid back down in bed. No sooner than that I got up to my mom yelling for me. She's sick and our pack doctor says she may not make it. They don't even know her sickness. I believe it's because her mate, me and Lilac's dad died a year ago. He was killed in war. I'll never forget that day. 

"Yes mom." I sat down next to her. 

"I need you, to go make alliance with The Hemmings Pack." She coughed. 

You see my father was the Alpha here in our pack. The Rhodes Pack. I stared at her. I can't go there. People say The Hemmings Pack is ruthless pack. They say Alpha Luke Hemmings will kill anyone who dares to back talk him. I have a sassy mouth. I can't do this. 

"When, do I need to do this." I asked, I know my mom sensed the fear in my voice. 

"Soon, but not right now." She coughed. "And Phoebe, keep your slick comments to yourself when you meet the Alpha, I don't want a dead daughter." 

I nodded and walked out after giving her a kiss on her forehead. I loved my mother very much. We've gotten even closer ever since, you know. My father passed. I jogged down stairs to the kitchen. Making me a chicken and ham sandwich I sat down at the kitchen island. 

"Hey." I looked up just about to bit into my sandwich and right there standing in front of me was my ex. 

"Justin." I said just before I bit into my sandwich. 

Justin has tattoos and dyed blonde hair. I don't even know why I dated him. 

"Phoebe, can't we just talk about it." He said. 

"Talk about what? You're not my mate and you cheated when we were dating....There's nothing to talk about it." I left taking my oh so good sandwich with me. "Wait, what are you doing on my land." 

"Just came to visit but I'll be going now." He sighed walking out the pack house. 

"Why don't you give him another chance, it's not like you'll meet your mate anytime soon." Lilac walked in. 

"No, I vowed that I'll wait for my mate, even if I'm not a virgin anymore." I frowned remembering that day. 

I didn't even want to do it, but I wanted to make Justin happy so I ended up giving in. I was brought back from my flashback by my sister. 

"Can you take me to the mall." She asked. 

"Yeah sure, just let me change." I sprinted to my room. 

I changed into a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a crop with a picture of white Tiger that has grey eyes. I smirked at myself Tayla, my Tiger is white with grey eyes. She's beautiful. Of course when I'm in human form I have brown hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. I put on some black vans and grabbed my car keys and phone along with my purse. Lilac was already at the car. It just stopped raining so it was muggy outside. I stared at my car. It's a red matte dodge charger with black matte rims and two black shinny stripes going across from the hood of my car to the trunk. It wasn't long till we go to the mall. 

"Why do you want to go to the mall anyways?" I asked. 

"Just to hang out and buy random things." She admitted. 

I laughed and pulled into a parking spot. Please don't let me get into any fights. I prayed as I walked into the mall. Eyes landed on me and my sister. Why? Because Rhodes is the second strongest pack, Hemmings being the first. People didn't expect a female to run the pack either. 

"Phoebe." People bowed their heads. 

"I can get used to this." Lilac whispered. 

Our pack is pretty big, we do have some humans in it. The ones who mates are are like us. Half Human half Tiger. I nodded and walked off. 

"Ugh, she's so ugly why do people praise her so much." I stopped and turned to meet a pair of green eyes, that belonged to a blond girl. 

"Because, I can ruin you with one word." I snapped and continued on walking 

Lilac ran off to do her thing, I told her to mind link with me when she needs help. I was in Hot Topic when I saw him. Tall, blue eyes. Alpha Luke. More like Alpha Sex God. Right there, I felt it. No! No! 

I got out there without him seeing me. I ran to find Lilac. We need to leave. Now! I bumped into few people as I was running. 

"Lilac!" I shouted see her lilac purple hair. "We're leaving! Now!" 

Me and her ran to my car. I didn't speak until I was in the pack. I ran up to my mom's room. No! No! Anybody but him! 

"MOM!" I shouted running to her room. "He's my mate." I breathed. 

"Who!?" She sat up slowly. 

"Alpha Luke Hemmings, is my mate." I gasped for air. 

"Honey, I'm so sorry." and I could tell she was. 

"So that's why you drug me out of the mall, you saw him there and ran." Lilac walked in. 

"Yes, He's tall, blue eyes, muscular and a fucking sex God! He's beyond perfect. When I saw him I just wanted to rip his clothes off rip there." I looked and sounded like a craze fangirl. 

"Sweetie, you can't hide from him." My mom gave me small smile. 

"I know." I sighed. 

"I'm going to schedule the meeting in a public place." I told her before leaving. 

You just ran from our mate! What the hell is wrong with you! Tayla shouted making my ears ring.

Tayla! He's a murder! I don't want a murder as a mate! I snapped back at her. 

She left, I knew she left. My mind felt light. I sighed. Why Alpha Luke. 

********************************

WHOOP! I feel like this going to be an awesome fanfiction to write! 

Comment & Vote!! 

Xx