Chapter 13

"Pheebs, we're leaving tomorrow. Alpha and his warriors are going to help us." Ashton spoke. 

"Another day we wait is another my mate is tortured!" I shouted holding back my tears. 

"Phoebe! Listen to me! You need your strength. You're the only one who can track Luke down! Please get some rest. We're leaving tomorrow morning." Calum shouted at me. 

I growled and Michael stood up. Lilac touched his arm and shook her head. Me and Calum are having a stare off. My eyes flashed a grey and he looked away. I smiled and walked away. I walked into the kitchen were the Luna was at. She holding a little one. 

"Is he yours?" I asked taking a seat. 

"Yes." She smiled. 

"Listen, Please bring my mate back in one piece." She sniffed. 

"I will. I promise." I nodded. 

She put him down and made me a sandwich. I laughed because she makes it the way I do. 

"What's so funny?" She looked at me. 

"I make my sandwiches just like that." I laughed. 

"Really?" She laughed. "I guess great minds think alike."   

I laughed and screamed in pain. Here we go again. I stood up and ran outside. It felt like burning metal onto my skin. The smell of my own burning flesh made me vomit. I just wanted this pain to end. Make it stop please. I kneel to the ground holding my arm. Luke's pain must be ten times worst than this. I cried even harder thinking about it. 

"Don't touch her." Lilac shouted. 

"We're just trying to help." A man said. 

"I know, but her body is in pain. Just don't." Lilac snapped. 

She doesn't like wolves. Lilac sat next to me. She gently cupped my cheek. 

"Listen to me, Pheebs. You are Luke's life line right now. You have to be strong for him. Now pull yourself together. Yes, you're in pain but if you and Tayla link together the pain will be less." Lilac searched my eyes. 

I nodded. I called out for Tayla. She linked with me and the pain lessened. 

"Whoa, your eyes sis." Lilac leaned in closer. "They're brown with some grey in it." 

I laughed and stood. I felt better. I wish I could give some strength to Luke. I went back into the kitchen were the Luna was crying into the Alpha's chest. She turned and looked at me. 

"Y-you're okay?" She sniffed. 

"Yeah." I smiled. "I'm sorry about that." 

"Don't be, you can't help it." The Alpha spoke. "Your eyes." 

"I linked with my Tiger so that the pain would be less." I explained. "My Tiger has grey eyes." 

"W-What?" The Luna sniffed. 

I looked at her confused. 

"Oh My God." Alpha bowed his head. 

"No wonder Calum backed down when your eyes turned grey, and you can find your mate when the mate bond isn't complete." The Luna gasped. 

"I'm beyond confused right now." I held my hands up. 

"Sweetie, you're special. The Goddess Tiger choice you. You have special abilities." She smiled. 

"What do you mean?" I said sitting down. "Wait, can I give strength to my mate?" I asked.  

"Most likey. Yes." The Alpha sat next me. "Please, since an alliance with us." 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Because you my Tigeress, are very powerful. We would like to have you on our side if something bad happened." He smiled. 

"Okay." I said. "Only because you're helping me find my mate." 

I looked over to see my sister smiling at me. Did she know? Can she link with her Tiger? 

"How do I give strength to Luke?" I asked. 

"Focus on him. Him being strong. Maybe then he'll be able to mind link with you." The Luna said. 

I nodded and closed my eyes. I called out for Luke. I felt my body go with the wind. I could feel his weak helpless almost lifeless body. I felt a tear run down my cheek. 

*** 

- Luke's POV - 

I felt a cold gust of wind. The scent of Phoebe filled my nose. I looked around but she wasn't there. My head it playing games with me. Out of nowhere I felt strong. I stood up. I felt no pain. I went to the window and pulled hard on bars. The flew off leaving an opening. I grabbed my brother. I don't know why I'm saving him but I am. I did all this with Tiger speed. I got out and grabbed my brother. Putting him over my shoulder. I ran with him I heard gun shots so I ran faster. 

*** 

- Phoebe's POV - 

"We have to leave. Now!" I got up. "He escaped. I know where he is. I can feel him. Let's go!" 

Everyone expect for the Luna and the females, and non-warriors. We all headed out. Carrying supplies that we needed. This time, I will get my mate and kill the man who did this to us. I knew he was safe. I felt it. It was strange that I could though. We ran with Tiger and Wolf speed. I stopped and sniffed the air His scent is near. Very close. Along with a musk smell. Hunters. Not just ordinary hunters. 

"Guys, there are hunters out here. Not just ordinary hunters either. Stay alert." I told them. 

They all nodded there heads. We walked slow with caution. I heard a twig snap and turned. My beat picked up. Luke is near but where? Alpha growled. He pulled me behind me. 

"That's my mate dude." I heard Luke cough. 

I moved and ran to him. He set his brother down and pulled into his arms. I kissed him as tears ran down both of our faces. It's been days since I last seen him. 

"They're coming." Luke pulled away. "We have to move now." 

"Alpha Luke." The Alpha wolf bowed his head. 

"Alpha Scott." Luke bowed his head. 

"Your mate here is special." Alpha Scott said. 

"I know. I just need for her to figure that out...but I guess you guys told her." Luke smiled. 

A gun went off and Alpha Scott hit the ground. The wolves howled. No! I promised the Luna. I ran to Alpha Scott. He was bleeding bad from his stomach. What am I going to do!? 

************************* 

They got Luke back but Alpha Scott got shot! Damn. Is he going to die? Is he going to live? Keep reading to find out. If you enjoyed it please ↓↓ 

Share, Comment & Vote :) !! 

→ If you catch a mistake of mine please tell me ←

Xx