Chapter 9

Alpha Luke's POV 

I woke to my mate shifting. Her small frame pressed against mine. 

"Afternoon, mate." I smiled. 

"Mhm." She buried her into my chest, God she's so cute. 

It is scary how fast I'm falling for. I don't want to get hurt again. I build up this wall around my heart. I was tired of getting hurt. I know she won't hurt me but my heart feels like she will. 

"Hungry?" I asked her 

"Very." She mumbled. 

I got up putting some sweat pants on. She got up doing the same she was wearing a big shirt but I preferred her covered. No one is allowed to see my mate goods. But me. We walked down to the kitchen. The place is kinda crowed but I'll get used to it. 

"Ohh, baby. Flex for me." I knew that voice from anywhere. 

Crap. I turned to see light browns eyes. She wrapped her arms around my mine pressing her breast against my arms. I rolled my eyes. 

"What the fuck!" Phoebe's voice was loud, with angry. 

"Who are you?" Kayla snapped at Phoebe. 

"I should be asking you that, since you're all up on MY mate." Phoebe growled. 

"Haha, you're funny. Luke here is my mate." She purred against my skin. 

Phoebe stared at me. I rolled my eyes pushing her off of me. 

"Listen here you thirsty little bitch, if you ever touch my mate again, I'll rip your fucking throat out. Do I make myself clear." Phoebe growled, warning Kayla not to fuck with her. 

Kayla growled and walked out. I watched Phoebe run out the out the kitchen's back door. She jumped and shifted in mid air. Her Tiger was so beautiful. She looked back at me. I felt her emotions. She was hurting and angry. I knew Kayla was going to be a problem now. A big problem. Phoebe ran off and I took off after her shifting. 

Now, my question is why did you push Kayla off before things out of hand. Ice chimed in. That's why Phoebe is hurting. Do you enjoy causing pain to our mate?  

Of course not! I love her! I stopped realizing that I do love her. Her running away from me like this made me realize that. 

If I ever lost Phoebe my whole life will be meaningless. I sniffed the air searching for her scent. Once I got it I ran after her. I saw her over looking the meadow below the cliff. My heart sunk. What is she thinking? I walked up beside her and sat. She glanced over at me then back at the meadow. It was a beautiful view. Different types and color flowers. I headbutted her on her neck. She's ignoring me. 

Who is she Luke? Phoebe mind linked with me. 

Just a random girl from my pack who was unhealthy crush on me. She has this idea that one day we're going to be together. I told her. She means nothing to be Bea. Please believe. 

Did you just call me Bae? I heard the amusement in her voice. 

Yes, I did. It's my new nickname for you. I laid down and rested my hand on my paws. 

 I like it. Erm, Tayla wants to talk to Ice. Phoebe laid down next to me. 

I nodded and Ice took over. 

Tayla? Ice called out. 

I'm sorry for calling you a pussy cat, I was just angry. Tayla licked Ice's cheek. 

It's nothing, I'm over it. Ice licked Tayla back. 

Tayla moved so that she was laying on Ice's back. Ice started purring which made Tayla start to purr. They sat in silence. 

Okay, I'm hungry and Tayla, you're getting heavy....bring Phoebe back. I broke the silence. 

Tayla is not fat! Phoebe growled. 

I didn't call her fat, I just said she's getting heavy....it's only because I'm weak from the lack of food. I defended myself. 

Whatever, let's go back home. Phoebe got up and started walked. 

Y'know with your tail up like that I can see everything. I commented. 

Phoebe gasped and put her tail down. She started walking a little faster. 

One day, we have to try having sex in Tiger form. I was now next to her. 

That's nasty Luke! She shouted at me. 

It's not if you think about it. Regular Tigers do it all the time. I laughed. 

Don't care, that's nasty. She stopped. 

I looked at her and she sneezed. It was the cutest thing ever. She used her paw to cover her nose. She looked up at her. Her grey eyes shined in the sunlight. I watched as she began to shift. She now stood in human form. Her ripped clothing showed a bit of her skin but non of her private areas. I shifted and held my hand out for her. What is this girl doing to be. My walls around my heart are slowly crumbling. I smiled as she took my hand. I felt the sparks. I'll never get tired of her touch, her scent, her stubbornness. She's my mate. I'll love her forever. 

"Can you just say it already?" She broke the silence. 

"Nope." I say, knowing what she's talking about it. 

"Okay, when you're ready." She leaned against me. 

"When I'm ready." I repeated her. 

We reached the pack house was greeted by Calum with some robs. I looked down at Phoebe who was staring at Calum. I growled getting her attention. She rolled her eyes and took the rob from him. She put it on. 

"You need to chill jealous mate." She laughed. 

Her laugh is music to my ears. She's angel except she doesn't have wings or a halo. I wrapped my arm around her. 

"In a few days you're going to have this overwhelming urge to want me....that mark only calms down the body for a few days." I laughed as I saw her jaw drop. 

"You can't be serious." She hit her on my chest. "Well, when you say those three words, then y'know." 

She patted my chest and walked away. Will I be ready to say I love you in a few weeks or days. What will even happen in that time being? I looked up to see Kayla standing on her balcony. She below me a kiss and I walked inside. Crazy bitch. 

******************************

How did you guys like Luke's POV. And this Kayla girl? Is going to try something to get rid of Phoebe so she can have Luke to herself? Stay tuned and you'll find out :) !!! I'm also going to do a chapter on what their Tigers look like but that'll be farther into the story.

Please share, comment & vote!!! 

Xx