Chapter 19

*What Phoebe looks like ↑↑* 

"Sweetie." My mom walked into the room. 

Today is the big day. My nerves are getting the best of me. I couldn't stop pasting the floor. I couldn't bit my nails so I just mumbled to myself. 

"Phoebe, everything is going to be okay." My mom grabbed me by both of my shoulders. "Everyone is waiting for you." 

I patted down my wedding dress. It was backless with lace long sleeve, low v cut in the front. It shaped me perfectly. I smiled at myself in the mirror. Making sure I didn't have red lip. My sister did my hair. My mom handed me the flowers and I walked out. I looped my arms with Brady was walking me down the island. I remembered when I first met Luke. I never thought I'd be marrying him or having two beautiful twins with him. I found myself crying. I'm happy. I'm in love. And God Luke looks sexy in a suit. I heard music but it was faint. All I could hear was my heart beat. I walked up facing Luke. I didn't want a veil so he saw my stains cheeks. I probably looked like crap. He smiled and wiped my cheeks with his thumb. I looked at the Priest and he nodded. He began talking but my mind blocked it out. I just stared at this beautiful man in front of me. My mate, my husband, the father of kids. 

I was pulled back into reality when Luke started to recite his vows. I could feel how nervous he is. I smiled as he took my left hand. I felt the tears again. 

"I Luke Hemmings  take you, Phoebe Rhodes to be my wedded wife, with deepest joy I receive you into my life that together we may be one. I promise you my love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care. I pledge to you my life as a loving and faithful husband." Luke took in a deep breath. 

I smiled and wiped my own tears away from cheeks. God, I love this man. I took a deep breath. It's my turn. 

"I Phoebe Rhodes take you, Luke Hemmings to be my partner in marriage and in life, I will love you and honor you and take your side, walk with you through life wherever it may lead, whatever may come. I promise to be faithful and true from this day forward." I let out a deep sigh. 

We exchanged rings and the Priest spoke again, we said I do's and kissed. End of story right? Not really. During the I do's the church's door kicked opened. Justin stood with tears in his eyes. 

"I can't let you marry him when I'm still stupidly in love with you Phoebe." Justin called out to me. 

He began to walk to me but Ashton and Calum grabbed him. He fought them off and charged at me. He looked so helpless. I felt sorry. I stepped down and walked over to him. Tears fell from my eyes. I heard Luke growl, he told me to turn around and not go near him but I ignored it. 

"Justin, there was a time that I did love you. I will always care for you but I can never love you again. You'll find your mate soon. You'll love her so much that you'll forget about me. I'm sorry." I touched his cheek and he nodded. 

He kissed my cheek and walked out. I felt at peace. The room felt lighter. I turned back to Luke who looked pissed. I rolled my eyes and walked back to me. 

"Let's finish shall we." I smiled. 

"FUCK YOU LUKE! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" I pushed once more. 

We said that we were going to have anymore kids, but guess what. We did. I just gave birth to healthy baby girl. The twins are one years old right now. I laid back, sweat covered my whole body. I heard her cry and I started crying. She so small. The nurse took her and cleaned her up. She walked back in with a my baby wrapped in a pink small blanket. Luke took her from the nurse. I yawned and closed my eyes. I drifted off to sleep. The last thing I heard I heard was Luke saying 'You're not breastfeeding her.' 

"Pheebs." I woke up to Luke sitting next to me in the chair. 

My little girl was making random cute sounds. I reached out for her and Luke handed her to me. Her blue eyes, bright as the sky. She has light brown hair. 

"Joelle Hemmings, no middle name." Luke looked at me. 

"Perfect." I smiled. "Luke?" I looked over at him. 

"Yes?" He reached and touched my cheek. 

"I love you." I smiled, those three words can't express my feelings for him but I say them anyways. 

"Phoebe, I love you more than those three can every express." He laughed. 

"Get out of head." I laughed. 

"That, I'll never do." He stood and kissed my forehead. 

"Mommy daddy." We looked to see the twins walking in with my mom and my dad aka Brady. 

Everything is perfect. I have a wonderful happy family. I couldn't ask for anything else. Although if I did Luke would most likely give it too me. Luke set the twins on the bed with me. The crawled up to get a better look a Joelle. We stuck with the J's for some reason. Jordan, Journey, Joelle. All with the Jo in front of it. 

"I love all of you." I sniffed. 

****************

↠ THE END ↞ 

****************

I ended it with Chapter 19 because I'm starting a new book. Please look out for it. It's called Kidnapped By My Mate. I would love to see this book in Popular in Fanfiction, that's my goal I want to achieve with this fanfiction so please ↓↓

Share, Comment & Vote !! :) 

→ If you catch a mistake of mine please tell me ←  

Xx