Chapter 18

"You stole everything from me, Luke." Ben turned to Phoebe's mom who was holding my son. 

I stepped forward but Ben turned to me. He pointed the knife at me. 

"Don't move." He warned me. 

"Please don't hurt my babies." I said, trying not to show weakness. 

He ignored me and stepped towards my mom again. My mom held Jordan close to her. His small body covered by her hands. I throw the knife but it was blocked. I am doing that? There was this smoky grey shield around them. Ben turned to me. Jack ran in. 

"Here come's my back up." I turned right at a knife was stuck into my chest. 

I heard Luke scream, I pulled the knife out. I bent over and began to laugh. My body healed itself faster than usual. I stood and Jack stood in fear. 

"After I heal you this is what I get back in response." He stepped back. 

"Your eyes." I pointed at me. 

I turned to Ben who was holding my son. Luke's eyes turned black. He growled. 

"You stole the Alpha spot from me. It was supposed to be mine. I was supposed to have everything. Yet, you have it." Ben stroked my son's face. "You took my happiness from you, so I'm going to take yours." 

"Wait, please don't hurt my son. Take it out on me." I heard Luke's voice crack. 

I felt his sadness, his worry. I didn't like it. I didn't want happened but I think I gave him my strength. I collapsed to the ground. I watched as Luke walked over to Ben and took our son from his arms unharmed. He then with his other hand ripped out his own brothers heart. My mom took Jordan and Luke was by my side. He picked me up and everything came into focus. 

"Jack, Leave before I kill you." Luke growled. "Don't every come back on my land." 

"I didn't want to hurt her, He told me if he killed your mate, I'd see my son." Jack sighed. 

"Stop lying." I coughed. 

"How did you know...." I cut him off. 

"I don't know, I just know that you're lying. Leave this land and never come back." I growled. 

jack nodded his had and left. Luke kissed my forehead. I hope this is the start of a peaceful life with my mate and twins. 

"Phoebe, can I ask you a question?" Luke set me down. 

"You just did." I laughed. 

"You know what I mean." Luke cupped my cheek. 

"Yes, just ask your question." I smiled. 

My heart beat picked up as Luke got down on one knee. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a little grey box. I gasped. Is he serious? OMG. I felt the tears run down face. I cover my mouth. 

"Phoebe Renae Rhodes, you're my life, my heart beat, I know I can't live another day without you by side. Please complete my happiness my marrying me." Luke looked up at me, his eyes glistened with love. 

He opened the box and revealed a medium sized grey diamond surrounded by small clear diamonds. I stared at it in awe. It was so beautiful. I looked at Luke and everyone surrounding us. I stepped back and I saw Luke's face drop. 

"Luke...I..." I was speechless, the words couldn't come out. Crap. 

I searched his eyes. I wanted to say Yes but it wouldn't come out. I looked at my mom and she sighed. 

Mind link with him if you can't speak dumby. Tayla commented. 

Ignored her but listened to her. 

Luke? I mind linked with him. 

He looked at me confused, probably wondering on why I was mind linking with him. 

What. He responded, I knew he was upset. 

I know my answer, but lose the attitude. I rolled my eyes. 

Okay, fine. Why don't you want to mar.... I cut him off.

My answer is Yes, it'll always be yes for you...unless you get me mad. I smiled as tears ran down my face. 

Luke pulled me into his arm. He kissed me deeply with passion and love. I melted into his kiss as I kissed him back. He pulled away and put the ring on him. Everyone was looking at us confused. 

"She said yes." Luke laughed and picked me up. 

"We didn..." Michael was cut off Lilac. 

"She was speechless so she mind linked with him." Lilac explained. 

"Awe." Michael wrapped his arms around her. 

"I'm happy for you two." My mom said handing Luke Jordan. 

I was handed Journey. She smiled and yawned. It's been a long day. We all walked out and back to the pack house. It was trashed and things were missing. We've been robbed but it's nothing we can't fix or buy it new. Me, my mom and Lilac made a big feast. Luke didn't like the fact that I breast fed. He wouldn't come into the kids room when I was feeding them. He doesn't want to admit it but he was jealous. I remember one night he said I quote "Why do you have to breast feed them, those breast are mine." He even poked one. I laughed at the thought. Once they were fed I put them down to sleep. 

"Journey looks just like you." I jumped not knowing Luke has entered the room. 

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. 

"When are you going to stop breasting feeding them." Luke whined. 

"When they get to five or six months." I smiled. 

"When am I going to see your wedding dress?" He asked with a smirk on his face. 

"Nice try, and on our wedding day." I cupped his cheek. 

"But that's months away." Luke pouted. 

I laughed quietly not wanting to wake the sleeping twins. Luke picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. We went into our room. He began kissing and sucking my neck. He removed the clothing that separated our bodies. 

"Ah, get a condom." I playfully slapped his chest. 

The night was filled with soft moans and groans, round after round. 

********************** 

Please get this book more reads! I hope you guys are enjoying it. I'll be ending the book soon with Chapter 19 or 20, I'm undecided right now. I would love to see this book in the Popular Fanfiction place here on Wattpad! :) 

Share, Comment & Vote !!! Please 

Xx