Prologue - The Abefourth Street

"The weather forecast for the first spring day of '64 is not very cheering for the sun lovers. Today the rain must show up around 4 P.M. followed by lots of thunders and wind." 

Glimmer sits along with the radio and turn the button to synchronize it to any musical radio station barely holding the laugh with the disappointment look on Diana and Trisha's faces.

-  Can't believe it!! Just when mom's not home! - Trish was nearly in tears with the forecast.

The two sisters couldn't believe that their plan would go down the drain just because of a drizzle, so regular in London in the springtime.

Meanwhile, across the town, Keith was laid on the couch, watching Mick search for something very concerned.

-  For real Keef, I loose this Muddy's vinyl and Charlie kills me, or even worse, drop the band.

Keith smirks softly on the couch, trying to keep the cigarette still between his thin lips.

-  Nevermind the record man, you're not going anywhere with this rain coming.

Mick moves the laundry basket, filled of dirty clothes, and finds there, on the floor, the drummer's vinyl. The boy grabbed it, a coat, the keys, a pack of cigarettes and warns the roommate he'd be back before it rains.

----

The girls didn't even gave Glimmer a chance to think about it, she blinked and suddenly saw herself in the car with the out of control Shainfield sisters. The youngest, Diana, held a huge map of downtown while Trish, the elder, wakily drives the friend's borrowed car.

Well, actually, Glimmer have been forced to join the sister's crazy adventure, it took only a day off of their mother, who travelled to Doncaster to visit Nana, for the girls to went nuts about it.

Few months ago, on Glimmer's birthday, the girls found out about a cheap blues band at a PUB. Glimm couldn't even remember the band's name, but the sisters developed a platonic love on the group, and now they're on their way to the boys apartment. All of it behind their mom's back.

Glimm, as a highly spirited person, compromised to help the girls with anything, this includes borrowing her grandpa James' car.

After sometime risking her life, Glimmer felt some familiarity with the neighborhood they were passing by, the feeling get confirmed when they crossed the main avenue and the traditional High Brixton School's courtyards showed up.

If there's one place that the girl would never miss, it would be that primary school.

Completely dizzy and a little naused, the girls got out of the car a few blocks after the school, on the street that Trish discovered to be the one where the apartamente they were willing so much was. Now they only needed the number. The sisters were decided to stay there the hole afternoon waiting for the band's shown up.

And here is where our story begins, Abefourth Street, 322.

Glimm had no idea that her life would change as soon as she got on that building's the second floor.