§ The Leanmoard UNI

The day had began oddly cold for a spring morning and Glimmer realizes that wasn't enough muffled as soon as she steps outside. The college way was short - only a fifteen minutes bus, that the girl used to take by the corner of her street - so the clothes wouldn't be a big problem.

Glimmer lived by herself for a few weeks, but was used to be alone, her parents were working trip all the time. They were involved with ONU's humanitarian work all over poor countries supervising them. Although Glimmer loved to see her parents working on such a nice cause, the girl felt lonely sometimes, mainly when had free time from work, which now spends with friends, trying to avoid the empty home.

The way to college was faster than the girl expected, so Glimmer took the free time to review some topics of "psychology and learning development" class, that hadn't finished yet. The pedagogy college was Glimmer's hole life dream and it only grew after sawing her mom and dad working for social causes; the girl thought about travelling to run educational projects in other countries, that's why studied on one of the nicest, but most expensives colleges in London: The Leanmoard University.

The clock on the main entrance pointed 7:30 AM, Glimmer grabs her books and walks to her class. The Lean is a catholic college founded during the 20's, it's a really famous school, one of the greatest in London. As an old school, the campus is surrounded by gardens, they looked especially nice during the spring. Glimmer used to take the occasion and have some shoots of the landscape or of some of her clients there.

Shooting was one of Glimmer's favorite hobbies, when she was fifteen on one of her parents work trips across the world she got her first professional camera from her dad. During that trip, she shoot some indians events in New Delhi and since then the girl never quit clicking. Her love for photographs became useful when started using the money she made to pay her college. Glimmer's parents had some good money, but she was always independent. As only child she constantly learned how to make it on her own.

In her way to the classroom, the girl remembered that should be at Joe's after college, she was shooting a birthday. The girl invited Louis the party and to sleep at her's right after. She enters the classroom and preppers herself to another long day, with her mind at the happy hour with her friend.