§ Bottle Opener

Mick's POV On

 - I think that this one was the masterpiece of the day lads - I says when the song ends - Oh sorry, actually the song was the the second masterpiece of the day, we all know who was the first one huh Keith? - I stare him challenging - Gosh, a song like this dedicated to a only one night stand, I can't even imagine the next lyrics that baby in blue will give to us.

Keith drops the guitar, making a horrible noise and walks towards me pissed off, okay this is getting interesting.

It's enough this shit right mate? - Keef growls pushing me into the wall, outch.

C'mon Keith, less, much less - I say it with my best "arrogant face", shoving him, trying to make him even more mad. - I'm gonna have some air, you are all too stressed for me.

I walk out shaking my butt with a proud face, I knew that this would get him out of control. I go up stairs walking instantly into the kitchen, getting my almost empty pack of cigars, I light the last one and run to the outside, opening the french doors, it was not allowed to smoke inside the Watts house puffff.

I get kinda impressed with Charlie's house, everything is perfectly clean and organized, far from the reality back to our apartment. I'm not complaining, anything is better than living with my mom, she's a witch.

I lean on the french door, enjoying my last moments with that cigar, my thoughts flew away along with the smoke. I remember the last time I was at home, my mom didn't wanted to see me not even in gold when I told her that I was dropping my economy college to become a musician. Dropping the college was like turning my back to the family business and she couldn't accept that, so she kicked me out.

I hear a noise so I put out my cigarette quickly, burning my fingers, but I relax, even though I played around with her all day, I now realise how lucky Keith was, this girl is hot and she looked cool too. I notice that I stared her for too much time because she turn her head down, examining to her own clothes.

Thank God it's you - I say to break the ice - I thought that the noise was Mrs. watts... we're not allowed to smoke here at Charlie's - laughing a bit

Ohhh, I first thought that my clothes were dirty or something. - she says in a playful way - I got the beers and your cigars.

When she says that, my head instantly creates a dirty sentence that I choose not to tell her. There was nothing wrong with her clothes besides the fact that it covered too much of that beautiful body... my dirtiness is interrupted by something slapping my face, I freeze thinking that I might slipped something dirty and she slapped my face but then she says:

Oh Mick, I'm sorry, I thought that you were going to catch it - she hurries to me.

The girl knees in front of me to get my pack of cigars on the floor and there goes my head again... Her body was perfect, as soon as she kneeled her jeans got tighter, and so did mine. I start wondering what was under all of that fabric and now my head was taken by a single memory, the panties at Keith's room, mystery solved.

Now she was standing by my side and I could notice that she's not a complete stranger face, I've seen her before, maybe I saw her getting out or in the apartment. I try to hide my surprise and the volume in my pants so I walk to the kitchen cabinet, grabbing a cup.

Do you want some water Glimmer? - I ask her, regretting immediately. 

- Duhhh I just bought beer - she says with a silly face

I leave the cup on the sink and knock my head, trying to set my thoughts together again, dammit girl.

- Ohh, that's true - I say smiling, again trying to break the ice - Do you want yours now?? - I ask opening the pack of six Budweisers.

She nods, opening some drawers, searching for something.

Do you know where the Watts keep their bottle opener? - She asks.

Well, to be honest I do, they keep this kinda stuff at the living room where Mr Watts has a type of private bar, but I take the opportunity to do one of my cheap tricks.

Hey, come here, I'll teach you a alternative way to open the bottle. - So I spin the ring around my finger. All the others already knew the way I open my bottles, but Glimmer really seemed interested, she bends over the sink, watching me without blinking, I place my ring under the cap and pull my finger up, opening the Bud. - See? It's easy!

She seemed excited so i pass her a new bottle, and she puts her own ring under the cap, following my steps.

Now i just need to pull right? - She asks insecure as I watch her.

I nod a yes and I wait to her the familiar noise but instead of that i hear a little scream, she did it, God only knows how this girl cut her finger trying to open the beer. I look at that cut already dripping some blood. I instantly hold her hand gently and put it on the sink opening the water.

Oh my god, how? - I say trying to make her smile to see if it was hurting too much.

She rolls her eyes laughing with my comment. I get some napkins and place it on the cut while I run up stairs trying to find something like a first aid kit. It was super easy to find since everything in this house is so organized. I run back to the kitchen to find Glimmer like a statue just like the way she was before I leave, I smirk.

A first aid kit. - She mock me smiling.

I hold her hand to find the cut, it was really small but it was bleeding like hell. I search for the bottle of that medicine to help the healing, the flask was in the end, but there was enough to use on Glimmer's finger. I drop some of it on the cut and the girl hold my hand really tight, shit, that must hurt. I look at her and she's biting her lips with a funny face starring the cut like it was a monster. I get a little piece of cotton and wrap around her finger with a band-aid.

I finish the job but continue to look at her adorable face, she catches me so I place a part of her hair behind her ears, trying to see her eyes better.

Thank you Mick - she says in a whisper smiling to me.

Her expression changes when her eyes got caught on something behind me, she let go my hand. I turn around to see Keith right behind us. I stay, after all, I wasn't doing anything wrong, I pray for Keith to remain calm. I look at Glimmer and she stares Keith with a weird look.

Mick's POV Off

Keiths looks towards Glimmer with a blank expression, he trials his eyes through the kitchen and finally sees the first aid kit. He looks right back to Glimm, pulling a chair between Mick and the girl.

What's happening, Glimm? - He says trying to hide the jealousy on his tone.

Glimmer smiles in relief when hears the worried words followed by her nickname and raises up her hand, showing him the band-aid.

I clearly cannot open a beer by myself - She says trying to look more upset than she really was.

Keith smiles and soon realises what had really happened, that cheap trick again, he does that every time. Forgetting about the jealousy, he place a kiss on the girl's cut, not letting her hand go after that.

- You don't need that trick anymore, I can open how many bottles you want - Keith says trying to make Mick Jealous now, the singer roll his eyes - I thought we should get something to eat - Talking to Glimmer now.

Mick grabs the kit and leaves the kitchen clearly pissed off, Glimmer and Keith laugh to each other because of Mick's childish behavior. The girl gets up and grab the beers.

I'll take you out to meet my favorite place on earth then, but first I need to thank Mick again and leave this bottles to the other boys - Glimmer says.

The guy hugs her waist when she tries to go upstairs to meet Mick, letting her go rolling his eyes. Glimmer notice Keef's jealousy but she ignores it, giving him a quick kiss and getting out of the kitchen.