§ Rainy girl

The storm starts to burst upon london, just as the radio announced, exactly when the Shainfield sisters got in the car.

Glimmer opens her purse quickly, searching for the car's keys, but soon confirmed what already knew: Trishia had the keys and wasn't anywhere around. Clueless about what to do, Glimm tries her luck, the girl pushes the knob on the driver side and all suddenly a alarm rings.

Glimm starts to panic, there was no keys, no car document and now she looked just like a thief. The rain was pouring so hard that the girl got soaked in a few minutes.

[Keith's POV On]

Spent the whole day on the couch trying to catch up some melody in the air, Mick was pushing me around for new stuff lately, but I can't complain, we really need new songs for the first record. Nothing seemed to find me, so I get up to eat something. To get to the kitchen I had to climb through all Brian's shit lading on the living room. By the way, it's been a few days since he doesn't show up.

On kitchen the obvious surprise: there wasn't even a slice of cheap old bread. I remember that this was my grocery week, I couldn't blame Mick for the lack of food, much less Bri. Got back to the couch a little grumpy.

I hear a loud noise coming from the street and got up abruptly, realising I felt asleep. It was almost 4PM and apparently Mick didn't came back yet. He probably got himself a better place to spend the night, I think to myself. At least at Charlie's he'd have something to eat. My stomach growls, making me get ready to go to the grocery store.

Give a quickly look through the window and the sky was already dark, maybe it wouldn't be the best time to go out. Down on the sidewalk, two girls, really nervous girls, talked to someone inside a car, they started to shout and got in the vehicle, which took of burning out the asphalt. I praise the lord when they leave, from the second floor you can hear any shit that's going on down there.

I check the sky again and finally gave in going out, the rain was beginning to pour. I sit between two piles of clothes, pedals and vinyls, grab an old keyboard that was landing on the corner of the room and begin to play something promising.

After sometime playing, I got interrupted by another noise on the street, a car alarm. I lift really pissed, apparently nothing would work on that shitty day. I approach the window again, but this time there was a different girl, all messed up, trying to open a parked car. I laugh a little, I'd never saw such a clumsy thief in life.

After a while trying to open the door, the thief gave in, sitting on the curb with her head down, under that torrential rain. It seemed that the fun was over. I got back to the keyboard, but it'd be impossible to listen or think with the alarm ringing. Maybe a shower is the answer, I think and go to the bathroom, but not before giving a last look at the girl. She was still there.

In a lapse of consciousness, I decide to go down and help her with the annoying noise. I don't mind to much about the rain, i'd be on shower as soon as I get back. Went to Mick's room and grabbed a screwdriver from his tools box, a umbrella and left the apartment.

Arriving the ordinance I close the coat until my chin, holding the neckband near to the face and open the umbrella.

[Keith's POV Off]