2.

Can y'all stop being childish and talking about his shoes 🙄 please and thank you
Kareem Alexander

I locked up my office and made my way to the elevator. It was a little after 7:00 and I had somewhere to be shortly, but I knew they wouldn't start the meeting without me because that would be their asses, literally. I loosened my tie as I waited on the elevator doors to open. The elevator doors opened and I quickly walked out of the building and to my car.

I pulled up to my house about ten minutes later and pulled my car into the garage before running into the house. I changed out of my business attire and into some sweats, a white t-shirt, and my Timbs. I grabbed my gun and walked to my unmarked car and headed to my second location. I lit a blunt as I drove down the street.

***

"Wassup King," my workers greeted me, in which I just responded with a head nod and kept walking towards the back where the meeting was taking place and walked inside.

"I know y'all ain't start this without me," I said, coming into the room.

My partners shook their heads, "Of course not King, we wouldn't do that."

"Good, let's get down to business." I told them standing in front of them.

This is what I do when I'm not at Smith Enterprises, Mr. Smith becomes King and I run one of the biggest drug cartels in Dallas, Texas. This cartel has been in my family for a long time just like the company so it was only right that I run both of them. My father trained me up to run both businesses after he retired and I refuse to disappoint him.

"So what's the plan?" My right hand Jay, asked me.

"Since niggas think that they can get away not paying us, we're gonna make a little trip to get our money by any means necessary. Even if we have to kill them." I responded, pulling out my gun.

"King, are you sure that we should be killing them?" One of my workers asked me.

"Are you sure we shouldn't kill you?" Jay retorted, saying what I was thinking.

I stared at the worker who was now shaking, and looking like he was about to shit on his self. "You look like you don't belong in this lifestyle. Let me help you out." I told him, aiming my gun at him and shooting him in between the eyes, instantly ending his life.

"Does anybody else have a question about what we should do?" Jay asked everybody else.

Everybody else shook their heads quickly, "No King."

"Good now, let's put on our all black and roll out," I instructed.

Jay and I got in my unmarked car and pulled off.

"So what's going on with you nigga?" I asked Jay because he wasn't as talkative as he normally is.

"Man, my baby mama is on some bullshit."

I chuckled because him and his baby mama was always getting into it. "What happened this time?"

"I don't even wanna get into that shit right now, I know this killing is gonna take my mind off it." He responded, rubbing his hands like Birdman.

"Trigga happy ass," I laughed.

Jay smacked his lips, "Says the one that just killed a nigga before we left the trap."

"He acted like he didn't wanna be a part of this lifestyle anymore so I just helped him out," I responded while shrugging my shoulders.

"You ruthless as fuck and that's why you my nigga," he laughed and dapped me up.

"And you know this man," I said, in my best Smokey voice.

I pulled up to the house and parked my car. Jay and I pulled our masks over our faces, got out our guns and hopped out of the car barging into the house.

***

"That should show that nigga and any other nigga not to fuck with me and my money," I told Jay as soon as we got back in the car.

He laughed, "I don't know why niggas try to fuck with us anyway, they don't learn until it's too late. We always end up with the money or product they owe us and even more than that."

I shrug my shoulders, "It's a win-win for us."

"True shit my nigga. Aye, you wanna smoke when we get back to the trap?"

I shook my head, "No thanks man." I declined. Normally I would be down to smoke, but I have business to take care of when I get back home. After I dropped Jay off at his car, I drove home and got comfortable.

My mind drifted back to Ms. Johnson. She needs a slight attitude adjustment if she's gonna be able to do what I want her to do. Chuckling, I thought about what happened earlier today. She is a piece of work, but I know she will be perfect. When she walked into my office today in that tight ass skirt and see-through blouse, I knew I had to have her. I smirked because she has no idea what I have in store for her.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Kareem is in the MM.