15.

Kareem Alexander

"You ready to go?" I asked looking at Ms

"You ready to go?" I asked looking at Ms. Johnson as we walked over to my private jet and got ready to board it.

"Yeah, let's go," she mumbled under her breath.

What's up with her?

I quickly analyzed her, and she didn't look like her typical self. She looked very tired and drained. I shrugged it off as we sat down.

"What are you looking at?" she asked with an attitude.

To be honest I didn't even realize I was staring at her until she pointed out. I shrug my shoulders, "I can't look at you?" I asked with amusement.

She rolled her eyes and proceeded to put some headphones in her ear. I quickly got up and sat beside her and took the headphones out her ear.

"Aht aht, what are you doing?" I asked her.

She proceeds to roll her eyes again, "I'm about to listen to some music and go to sleep."

I smirked, "You won't be getting sleep anytime soon."

Omniscient

Kareem took Serenity's phone out of her hand and put in on the floor. He pulled of the t-shirt he was wearing and proceeded to take off his pants. Serenity stared at him like he had lost his mind.

"You really want to do this right now?" she questioned.

"You know I'm straight forward with what I want Ms. Johnson. Get naked, remember the contract." He demanded.

After she gets undressed, Kareem hands her a blindfold and tells her to put in on, she puts the blindfold on and lays back on the seat.

Kareem smirks and licks his lips before bringing his face to her pussy. Without hesitation, he begins to feast her on treasure box.

"Fuck," she moans.

"Your pussy is so fucking wet," he whispered against her other lips before going back to town. After a few more minutes of eating her out, he stuck his hard dick inside of her already wet pussy.

"Shit," Serenity moaned out in pleasure.

"What's my name?" Kareem asked through gritted teeth.

"Mr. Smith," she answered smartly.

Kareem speeds up the pace, "You tryna be funny. I'm gonna ask you again, what's my fucking name?"

"Ah shit," she moaned. "Daddy!"

Kareem chuckled, "That's what I thought. Get up and get on all fours."

She obeys and puts her ass in the air.

Kareen slams his dick into her again with no warning and begins to smack her ass, "You like this dick, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy." She felt herself about to cum and didn't know if she could hold on much longer.

He felt her tighten around his dick, "You wanna cum?" he teased.

"Yes Daddy, so badly," she moaned out in pleasure.

"Go ahead and nut on Daddy's dick," he responded while smacking her ass.

On command, Serenity came and begin to squirt. Kareem pulled out his dick and began to eat her pussy again, making it to where she couldn't ride out her orgasm. Once she finally came down from her high, she collapsed on the seat. Kareem got up and took the blindfold off.

"Don't get too comfortable Ms. Johnson, we're nowhere near done," he smirked.

Serenity Sage

I stumbled as we got off the plane while hearing Mr

I stumbled as we got off the plane while hearing Mr. Smith chuckle behind me. This nigga got some nerve laughing at me. My body is in pain, he had me in positions I didn't even know my body could do on a plane.

"What's so funny?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "I've never seen you limp before. It's actually pretty funny."

Asshole.

"Whatever," I mumbled under my breath.

The next thing I knew, I felt a hard sting on my ass.

"Don't play with me Ms. Johnson, we still have a full week to go." He whispered in my ear.

This is about to be the longest week of my life. I'll have to give it to him though, he was able to make me take my mind off of Devante.

"Yes sir," I responded with a smirk on my face.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I am still focusing on getting my degree, but I am on spring break right now so I will try to update again. Thank you all for being so patient with me. I truly appreciate it 💕. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!