10.

I changed Serenity's character again lol

Serenity Sage

A Few Days Later

A Few Days Later

Skye had me getting Izzy ready to go to her dad's house for the weekend. I swear getting this girl ready is a chore. Right now, she just rambling in her closet grabbing random shit.

"Come on Izzy, we have to go." I said as nicely as I could.

"I'm coming Auntie Ren!" she yelled back.

A few seconds later, she comes out of her room with a suitcase bigger than she is. "Okay I'm ready," she tells me with the biggest grin on her face.

I can't help but laugh at her. "Sweetie where do you think you're with all of that stuff?"

"To my daddy's house," she said with a duh expression on her face.

I shake my head, "Tell your mom bye so we can leave." I tell her grabbing her hand and her suitcase and walking into the living room. When we got to the living room, we saw Skye twerking to Rake It Up by Yo Gotti. I pulled out my phone to put her on Snapchat. After I got my footage, I cleared my throat to let her know that me and Izzy were in the room.

Skye's face was priceless when she turned around and saw and her daughter standing there. "How long have y'all been standing there?"

I smirked, "Long enough to get you on snapchat and have your daughter see it."

"Mommy you're nasty." Izzy says walking up to her. "But I still love you." She hugs her mama.

"I love you too sweetie. Behave at your daddy's house and don't forget to have fun." Skye tells her.

"Okay!" Izzy yells before turning to me, "C'mon Auntie Ren let's go!"

***

I pull up in front of Jamal's house and parked behind the unfamiliar car in front of his house. I get out to retrieve a sleeping Izzy from the backseat. I lightly shake her so she can wake up because I refuse to carry this child. After waking her up, I grab her suitcase and walk up to the front door with her slowly dragging behind me.

I ring the doorbell and a few seconds later, Jamal answers the door with a smile on his face.

"What's up Serenity?" He asked, pulling me into a hug.

I hugged him back, "Nothing much. Haven't seen you in a while."

He laughed, "You gotta talk to your sister about that. Y'all come on inside." He stepped aside and let me in while picking Izzy up.

I stepped inside and saw the last person I thought I would see at Jamal's house.

Kareem Alexander

"Hello Ms. Johnson," I spoke with my infamous smirk on my face.

She just continued to stare at me while Jay came in with his daughter. "What are you doing here?" she whispered.

I continued to smirk, "I could be asking you the same thing."

She rolled her eyes, "This is no time to be acting funny. This is serious."

"What y'all over here whispering about? Y'all know each other already?" Jay asked walking up to us.

Ms. Johnson turned to Jay, "Yeah I know him, he's my boss."

"Oh shit. It's a small world!" Jay said while covering his mouth. "Kareem is my best friend."

She raises her eyebrows, "Really? How did y'all meet?"

Kareem and Jamal met when they were six years old on the playground. Kareem was playing with his friends until he heard a scream. He turned around and saw this fat kid shoving another boy's head in the dirt. Kareem didn't like bullies so he ran up to him and punched him in the face. The bully and Kareem start fighting. Kareem was stronger than the bully so he won, then went to check on the boy who now had dirt all in his hair.

"Hey are you okay?" Kareem asked.

The boy looked up at him, "Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for sticking up for me."

"You're welcome," Kareem responded. "What's your name by the way?"

"Jamal," the boy responded. "What's yours?"

"Kareem."

"You wanna be friends?" Jamal asked.

"Sure," Kareem responded. He pulled Jamal over where the rest of his friends were playing.

"And we've been cool ever since," Jay told her.

Ms. Johnson smirked, "So you mean he has a nice bone in his body?"

Jay chuckled, "I guess you could say that."

"Hahaha," I laugh sarcastically. "How do y'all know each other?"

"Well Serenity is my daughter's aunt. Her sister is the mother of my child." Jay said nonchalantly.

I looked at Ms. Johnson, "You have a sister?"

"A twin sister to be exact," Jay spoke up.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I asked her.

"I didn't think that it was any of your business," she retorted.

Her and this smart-ass mouth. If I wasn't at my homeboy's house I would fuck her senseless. "Can I speak to you outside for a minute?" I asked as I pulled her outside of Jay's front door. I closed the door behind us before speaking.

"You must have forgotten who you're talking to," I told her with an amused look on my face.

She laughed sarcastically, "Nah I didn't forget, I meant what I said."

"Hmm is that right?"

"Yep that's right," she retorted back.

I smirked, "We'll see if you'll be talking all that shit when I fuck you senseless. Be at my house at 8pm tonight." I whispered in her ear before walking back in the house with her following behind me.

Sorry it's been so long since I updated. Summer school is kicking my ass so I haven't had time to write. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow.