3.

Serenity Sage

"So how was your first day?" Skye asked me as soon as I walked into our apartment.

"Weird," I responded honestly. There was no other way to describe it.

She patted the spot next to her on the couch, "Sit down and tell me how was it weird."

I kicked off my heels, "Well, I thought I was going to get fired-"

"Fired how?" She asked, interrupting me.

I shot her a mean mug because she knows that I hate when people interrupt me. "If you didn't interrupt me, you could have known already."

She chuckled, "Sorry."

"Anyway, I thought that I was going to get fired because I went off on my boss on the first day."

Skye stared at me like I had lost my mind, "And why would you do that?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "He was being an asshole so I decided to tell him about his self."

"Well I understand that. So on to my next question, was he cute?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

Cute was an understatement, he was fine and looked like God took his time when he created Mr. Smith. He is a gift from God. "I guess you could say that," I responded shrugging my shoulders.

She smacked her lips, "Bitch I know you're lying."

I chuckled because she always knows when I'm lying, "Okay, okay the nigga is fine."

"I knew it!" she squealed.

I playfully rolled my eyes and got up to get me a snack, "But I'm not interested."

"Why the hell not?"

I stared at her like she was stupid, "Because he's an asshole."

"But those are the best ones. The sexy assholes." She whined.

Okay it's official, Skye has finally lost her mind. I choose not to respond to her because she will continue to try to prove her point until she's purple in the face. "Whatever you say."

"But anyway, you wanna watch Fifty Shades of Grey?"

I raised my eyebrow at her, "But Izzy is here."

"Yeah, but I just put her to bed, she'll sleep all night," Skye told me, pulling out the DVD.

Halfway through the movie, I was pretty much over it. "This doesn't happen in real life," I told Skye who hadn't taken her eyes off the movie since it started.

"Correction, it doesn't happen to black girls," she responded.

She has a point. I have no idea how I would respond if some shit like this happened to me. "You might be right, but I'm over this movie so I'm about to shower and call it a night. Goodnight you little freak."

***

A Week Later

"Ms. Johnson, can you come into my office for a second?" Mr. Smith asked in a somewhat demanding voice.

I mentally rolled my eyes and stepped inside of his office. "Yes sir, what do you need?"

"Have a seat and close the door behind you."

I closed the door and sat down, "What's going on?"

Mr. Smith stood up and took his glasses off, "Why were you flirting with Mr. Sanchez?"

I stared at him like he had lost his mind, "Excuse me?"

"Did I stutter? Why were you flirting with Mr. Sanchez?"

I started to laugh as if he said something funny, "I wasn't flirting with him, but if I was, it's none of your business. Last time I wasn't your girl and I can do whatever the hell I want to do. Now if this all you wanted to talk about, I will gladly go back to doing what I was doing." I got up to go to the door only to feel myself getting pushed against the door.

Mr. Smith turned me around and pinned my hands above my head, "Listen to me Ms. Johnson and listen good. Whatever you do in this building is my fucking business."

I scoff and roll my eyes because I can't believe that we're actually having this conversation right now.

He stares into my eyes, "Roll em again. I dare you."

I smirk, "What are you going to do if I roll my eyes again?"

He surprises me with a long lustful kiss then pulls away, "You can leave now Ms. Johnson."

I stare at him with a shocked look on my face before getting out of his hold and walking out confused about what just happened.

Kareem Alexander

I chuckled as I sat back down at my desk. Ms. Johnson is something else, but I have her exactly where I want her. It took all I had not to bend her over my desk and fuck her brains out, but she's not ready for that yet. I smirked as I thought about how close I am to having her right where I want her.

A few hours later, I walked out of my office and went to the elevator only to see the one and only Ms. Johnson standing there waiting on the elevator. I walked up behind her, "Weird that you're leaving late Ms. Johnson, you're normally gone by now." She said nothing as the elevator door opened, she stepped inside and I stepped in behind her. The doors closed and started going down to the first floor.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" I smirked, "You know this is the first time that I've ever seen you speechless."

Again, she stayed silent. I chuckled. Maybe I kissed her so hard that she's speechless. "You're going have to talk eventually, it's rude not to talk to your boss. Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock."

"Oh my God, you're so annoying," she finally spoke up.

I smirked in satisfaction, "Ah she speaks."

She smacked her lips, "Why are you harassing me right now Mr. Smith?"

I chuckle, "I'm not harassing you Ms. Johnson. I'm just trying to have a friendly conversation with my co-worker."

"Well don't," she responded before the elevator doors opened and running out.

I shook my head and laughed as I walked to my car.

She'll come around eventually.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow.