9.

Skye Symone

This bitch ain't slick at all

This bitch ain't slick at all. I heard her leave the apartment and she still hasn't come back. I decided to play the momma role so I could sit up and wait for her to return. I left Izzy in the bed, grabbed my supplies, and sat on the couch. Five blunts later, Serenity's trifling ass came stumbling through the front door mumbling to herself. Me being the petty person I am, decided to turn on the lamp.

"Bitch where you been?" I asked, scaring the shit outta her.

She jumped and turned her head in my direction with huge eyes, "Hey Skye." She laughed nervously.

I looked at her attire and saw that all this bitch had on was a damn trench coat and some heels. What has this bitch really been doing? "Don't hey Skye me. Where the fuck have you been coming in at 3:00 in the morning?"

"I was out jogging," she quickly responded.

I stared at her like she was stupid because she knows that I'm not dumb, "Really in some damn heels and a trench coat? You know you lyin, but whatever you ain't gotta tell me." I responded as I took a big hit from my blunt.

"That's fine," she retorted as she stumbled past me, going into her room and closing the door.

She may not want to tell me where she was, but best believe I'm gonna find out.

Serenity Sage

I'm not gonna lie and say that Skye didn't scare the shit out of me because she did

I'm not gonna lie and say that Skye didn't scare the shit out of me because she did. I definitely did not expect her to be sitting there like she was my mama. After I made it to my room, I stripped down again and looked at myself in the mirror.

Flashbacks from the past few hours flashed through my mind because of all the marks that Mr. Smith left on my body. Hickeys, whip lashes, and unknown marks were all over and I couldn't help but to bite my lips at the sight of it. Although I was pissed off about him, I was glad that he used the whip. Now I have to update the contract.

I didn't think that I would like the type of sex that happened, but I was dead wrong. My body felt something it had never felt before. I'm definitely gonna have to learn how to cover this shit up because if the sex is going to this intense, I don't need anybody especially Skye noticing.

I decided to take another shower, before smoking another blunt and getting in bed. I had to get some sleep because I still had to go to school and work in a few hours.

Kareem Alexander

After Ms. Johnson left my house, I quickly got freshened up so I could get ready to handle some business. I called Jay and told him to meet me at the warehouse, I know it was about 3:00 but this shit needed to be handled asap! I pulled up to the warehouse in my all black attire and around the exact same time, Jay pulled up in the same attire as me and he also had his weapons with him.

"You ready to roll out?" he asked me, stuffing his gun into his pants.

"Hell yeah nigga I was born ready," I responded, getting back in my car while Jay got in the passenger seat.

We rode down the freeway listening to music and smoking blunts until we got to our destination. When I pulled up in front of the house, I turned off my lights and killed the engine. We had to get this shit done tonight because I'm tired of people thinking that they can fuck me over without consequences. This will be the second and last time somebody tries to fuck me over.

"Let's get this shit poppin," I told Jay while getting out the car.

"Aight bet," he responded, getting out the car while pulling out his gun.

***

Later that Day

I watched Ms. Johnson come into the office and sat things down at her cubicle. After she sat her things down, she started walking towards my office. I sat there with a slight smirk on her face as she approached. Since my door was open, she knocked before coming in and closing the door.

"Ms. Johnson, what a lovely surprise," I told her with a smirk on my face.

She sat down and pulled out the contract, "We never truly discussed this contract and I would like to change some things."

I raised my eyebrows, "Change some things like what?"

Ms. Johnson cleared her throat, "Well I know that I had put in the contract that I didn't want to get whipped, but you decided to do it anyway. Well you got lucky because I actually like the whipping."

I smirked again, "Excellent. We can fix the contract right now." I pulled out a pen and handed it to her. "Go ahead and put it in writing Ms. Johnson."

She fixed the part of the contract that she wanted and handed the pen back to me. "You're having too much fun with this," she responded looking at the smirk on my face.

"Indeed I am Ms. Johnson and soon you will too." I replied, "But since you are here and talking about the contract, there are some things I would like to ask you."

"Shoot."

I cleared my throat, "Are you on any type of birth control?"

She nodded her head, "Yeah. I'm on the shot"

Good that means I don't have to use condoms. I hate using those things. "Okay good, now lock the door. We have some unfinshed business." I told her as I started to get undressed.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! Hope you guys enjoyed this filler.