13.

Skye Symone

"So what are we really doing?" I asked Jamal, turning to look at him

"So what are we really doing?" I asked Jamal, turning to look at him. We had just got done having sex again. This had been going on for a while now and I hated to be that typical female asking questions, but I just needed to know for Izzy's sake.

Jamal stared back at me, "You already know how we rocking Skye, don't even play. I'm with you and you with me. I honestly didn't think we needed a title because I knew how you were about those."

I laughed a little, "I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't wasting my time. Plus, we're older now so I need to know things."

He kissed my forehead, "Symone you know that I won't waste your time or my time. I did some fucked up shit when we were younger, but we've matured since then and I promise I that will never hurt you again."

I laughed again, "Look at you being sentimental and shit." I joked. "But seriously if you ever hurt me again, I'll kill you." I smiled while getting on top of him again.

***

"Hi mommy and daddy," Izzy greeted as she got in the backseat of the car.

"Hey Izzy Bear," I spoke back turning and smiling at her.

"I have a question for you baby," Jamal stated.

"Okay."

"How do you feel about me and mommy getting back together," he asked.

I looked at her as a smile formed on her face. "Yay!!" she screamed to the top of her lungs.

"I take that as a yes," Jamal looked at me with a smirk on his face. "That means y'all can move in with me now."

I looked at him, "I can't leave my sister by herself."

"Why not?" he asked.

"That's a conversation we'll have later." I responded, not wanting Izzy to hear anything.

Serenity Sage

I just got the apartment after a long day dealing with Mr

I just got the apartment after a long day dealing with Mr. Smith. I was exhausted; all I wanted to do was get in my bed, but I knew I needed to wait on Skye and Izzy. I went to the kitchen so I could make dinner. I decided on wings and French fries.

The door came flew open and Izzy ran straight for me. "Hey Auntie Ren!"

I picked her up, "Hey auntie's baby!" I kissed her forehead.

Skye entered the kitchen and by looking at her body language I could tell that she had something to tell me.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"I got something to tell you, but I'll tell you later tonight," she told me.

***

Later that Night

"Okay I'm ready to talk now. Izzy didn't want to close her eyes," she sat on my bed.

I already had rolled the blunts and had the wine ready for whatever she had to tell me. I picked one of the blunts and a lighter and lit it before passing it to her. "So what's up?"

"Well," she stated. "Jamal and I have been fucking around again for a while now and we finally made shit official today."

I grabbed the blunt and took a hit, "That's good sis. I'm happy for you and Jamal."

"Yeah, but there's more..."

I looked at her, "What else do you have to tell me?"

"He wants me and Izzy to move in with him," she said really fast.

Don't get me wrong, I was happy for my sister, but I really wasn't ready to live alone yet. I had a fear that my ex would be back to finish what he started. I couldn't intrude on Jamal because that wouldn't be fair. "I'm happy for you," I told her honestly.

"Look at me bitch," she blurted out and looked me dead in the eye. "I know you lying."

"I'm not lying to you," I responded.

She chuckled, "Bitch please. You're my twin sister so I know somethings up. I know you're worried about ole dude coming back and that's why I told Jamal that I wouldn't move in with him right now."

"You're the best," I smiled at her.

"Yeah I know," she smirked.

So I know it's been a very long time since I've updated this book. I had a lot of things going on in my life and I needed to take a long break. Updates on this book are still not going to be very frequent because things are still going on and I need to get back into the swing of writing. Thank y'all for understanding. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!