12.

Serenity Sage

This nigga has lost his mind! He was trying to damn near kill me, but I enjoyed it

This nigga has lost his mind! He was trying to damn near kill me, but I enjoyed it. I got back to my apartment to find it the same place that I left it. I sighed in relief as I walked into the bathroom to take another shower before getting in the bed, so I could get myself together for work in a few hours.

The Next Morning

I'm sitting at my desk and Mr. Smith tells me to come to his office. I sigh before standing up and pulling my skirt down a little bit before walking to his office.

"Close the door," he stated not looking up from his computer.

I did as I was told, sat down, and waited for him to finish what he was doing.

"So," he stated while beginning to stand. "How are you feeling?" he asked with a knowing smirk on his face.

I was about to roll my eyes, but I caught myself. "Just peachy."

"Hmm really?" he raised his eyebrows. "Lock the door."

"What are you about to do?" I asked, already kind of knowing what was up.

He laughed, "Oh I think you already know. Lock the door Ms. Johnson."

Omniscient

Kareem started to undress Serenity as soon as the door locked. Since Serenity had her hair up, Kareem pulled it from the bun, so he would be able to pull it. Once he undressed her, he undressed himself.

"Thank God for these soundproof walls." Kareem thought as he put Serenity on his desk. He looks her up and down and starts to lick his lips. He then begins to suck and play with her nipples, making them erect. Serenity starts to slightly moan. He smirks and continues to kiss her body until he reaches her other set of lips.

Kareem blows on Serenity's pussy and begins to go to town. Serenity's moans start to get louder, which gives him the motivation to go faster and makes her hold his head in place. Kareem adds a finger and starts to finger fuck her. Serenity feels herself about to cum and so does Kareem, so he starts to finger and eat her even faster until she releases. Kareem licks up Serenity's juices until she's clean then moves his head back, so he can get up.

He picks Serenity up and lays his self on the on the desk and places Serenity back on his face. Serenity takes this as her opportunity to return the favor even though she really wasn't into giving head. She leans over and kisses the tip of Kareem's erect penis, then without any type of warning, takes all of him into her mouth, which earns a slight moan from Kareem. Serenity smirks and begins to go to town on his dick, while Kareem starts to work on Serenity's clit again. Serenity moans, causing a vibration against his penis and starts to massage his balls with her hand. Kareem wants to cum right then and there, but he refuses to cum first, so he sticks two fingers into Serenity's pussy and continues to eat her out. She continued to moan against his dick while he continued to grunt against her clit. Kareem felt Serenity tighten around his fingers which indicated that she was about to cum. He smirks as he moves his fingers faster until her juices are all over his fingers. Serenity decides that it's time to make him cum now, she starts to massage his balls faster and continues to suck and stroke his dick until Kareem cums in her mouth. She swallows his children, sucks him clean and continues to suck him until he's hard again.

Kareem is in shock that Serenity just did that while she sits back up and looks back at Kareem with a smirk on her face. She gets up from his face and places herself at the tip of his dick. She eases herself on him like she is about to ride him then gets back up. Serenity repeats this process about three times before Kareem places his hands on Serenity's hips and slams her down on his hard piece. "Stop teasing me Ms. Johnson," Kareem says, pounding into Serenity with each word.

Serenity moans out in pleasure and pain because of what Kareem just did. Kareem continues to move Serenity up and down against his shaft. "Do you understand me?" He asked, continuing to pound into her.

"Ye-yes sir." Serenity manages to moan out.

He takes his hands off of her hips and lets her take over. Serenity takes this as her opportunity to ride Kareem's dick like her life depends on it. Serenity feels herself about to cum again, but she is going to make Kareem cum first, so she slows herself down and clinches her pussy on his dick, which makes him moan again. His face scrunches up indicating that he's about to cum, Serenity smirks and clinches herself again while riding his dick slowly. She feels something warm going inside her and immediately knows that Kareem came inside her.

After Kareem comes down from his high, he flips Serenity over so that now he's on top and in control. He knows that Serenity made him cum on purpose and now he's about to have a little fun with her. He pulls his self out of her love box, which resulted in Serenity giving him the hardest mean mug. He chuckled a little bit before slamming himself back into her.

"Is this what you want?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Hmmm," he speeds up a little bit. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes sir! Just like that!" Serenity moaned, feeling herself about to cum.

Kareem felt her tighten around his shaft, "Hold that shit Ms. Johnson."

She whimpers, "Please."

He chuckles, "Nah, you'll cum when I tell you to cum. Get on all fours."

Serenity turns over, gets on her hands and knees, then puts her ass in the air. Kareem smacks her ass before easing himself back inside. He started off slow then with each stroke, he speeds up. Serenity's moans give him the motivation to keep going. He feels her tighten around his shaft and he also feels his self about to cum.

"I can't hold it much longer," Serenity whimpers.

"Cum for me."

Serenity cums again like her life depended on it before collapsing on the desk. After a few minutes they both get up, get dressed, and help clean his desk before returning to work.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Since I hadn't been updating in a while I decided to give you guys a little something before I start on these research papers. Thanks for bearing with me!