Chapter 1: Louis and Angels

Long chapter ... hope you like it

Love Vampire 

^_^       ^-^        ^_^        ^-^       ^_^      ^-^      ^_^

Louis xx Pov

I made my way to my very first class but somehow there were only 4 people here. I stare at them intently, they look beautiful. They wore simple clothes they look younger than me though ... but they seem to have this aura ... like, i feel calm just by looking at them. They all looked at me and smiled.

I wait for them to do something, but the only thing they did was look at me up and down. “Um... what are you guys doing, if you don’t mind me asking?” I asked. They snapped their heads to me and a look of happiness and shock ... what is wrong with them now?.  A boy with Brown hair and Dark Brown eyes went towards me, I wanted to back away, but i felt glued to my place, what the hell!.

“Hi, I’m Calum Hood; You must be new guy, Louis Tomlinson? And it seems you are human, this is the first time in a hundred years a human came to study at our school” Calum said to me, “yeah, I’m Louis Tomlinson, You can call me Louis and – wait , what do you mean , first time having a human around here, aren’t you guys human?” I asked

They laughed and looked at me, they thought i was kidding, i kept a straight face and waited for them to stop laughing, their faces dropped “You’re serious?” Calum asked me, I nodded “Why wouldn’t I be? ... please tell me you guys are here to explain –I gestured to my surroundings—This” They smiled and i smiled back at them, I’m only smiling back because I feel very awkward at this very situation, them laughing at me and thought i was kidding when i asked about being the only human around here, it’s pretty embarrassing if you ask me, No one asked you Louis, My inner thoughts is buggering me again ... stop.

“Well we might as well tell you the history of all of this and maybe you can tell us your story so we can get started with your very first class, and if you’re wondering what is your first class?, it’s actually just a mere introduction to introduce people and their ... powers and stuff” Calum Said to me and grabbed me chair, I sat down in front of them and I look at the other three who looks very Happy... too happy. Calum saw me looking at them in confusion, he somehow got my point that i still don’t know the others names.

“Boys, introduce yourselves, talk” Calum said chuckling, A boy with Pink hair thumped Calum at the back of his head, making Calum glare at him, Making me laugh at their childish behaviour. “I’m Michael Clifford” Michael said and looked at the blond haired styled in a quiff boy at the back who looks at me shyly and smiles “I’m Luke Hemmings” Before i could look at the remaining one and ask him what is his name, he already made his way to my side his arms on my shoulder giving me a one armed hug, which i find awkward yet calming at the same time, “I’m Ashton Irwin” I slowly back away from the awkward man hug and look at Calum.

Ashton dimmed the lights and locked the classroom door, i still felt calm, yet i know i should be worried something might happen to me, but i don’t. My eyesight went blank and i started to panic, then a bright light came to my eyes, i squinted at the sudden light and saw the four boys standing beside me, and i noticed our surroundings looked like the past era. “Umm, what the hell is happ—“ I got cut off by a ball that flew through me. Through, It literally flew through me, and i panicked again.

“Calm Down, Louis, We are trying to tell you the history of this school, so we used our powers to flashback to the early days” Calum said to me while keeping a straight face, like it was normal and shit. It wasn’t, it’s freaking me out, but of course im being weird today, i just felt calm.